Highland Fling Anyone ?

steff1

Likes Bikes
Argtfh!

ARGH! It keeps telling me I am not authorised to view this site!?!? Considering I could see it an hour ago...
Going to be... really... annoyed if i can't get an entry!! :)
steff

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ARGH! It keeps telling me I am not authorised to view this site!?!? Considering I could see it an hour ago...
Don't worry, it isnt' just you. That probably means they've taken the site offline to try and rejig things so that it can get the job done with lots of people hitting it at once.

Newton

Likes Dirt
Correct re: server, despite us checking this out with them beforehand and being assured it could handle it. We're currently on hold to them to sort it out. Thanks for your patience, people!
oh FI oh FI, off to a good start :eek:

Last edited:

BT180

Max Pfaff
That's the same as it was before 4pm and the meltdown. I think you're going through an old cache.

iscarrr

Likes Dirt
When you go to the Register section, there's nowhere to enter your details?
Yeah this is exactly how it was before 4pm (when rego's should of opened in theory). Its still really laggy for me, but every so often the pages do load, but your right, they still dont like you register.

HamishS

Likes Dirt
You just gotta think that if you cant get on that most likely no-one else is!

May take some time, though I'm happy keep on trying this eve as really want to get in for this race

Last edited:

Poddy

Squid
I think the site has been overloaded.... The instructions are strange as they say to go to the registration tab to start the entry process but that falls over too...

Bugger - it looks like it may sell out before I even log on :eek:

gazzaed

Likes Dirt
Still seems to be overloaded, i cant access the wild horizons site at all. Has anyone managed to register?

Fi

Chocolate Foot
An update from our hosting company. They have disabled our website so no entries will be possible until they have sorted out the issue. I will post here once they give us the go ahead that the site is back live again.

So, there's no point in anyone *trying* to enter just now. We're obviously doing our best (with our hosting company) to get things back online as soon as possible.

As I said, I'll post here when all good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience; again, thanks for your patience!

Cheers

Fi

Last edited:

Mr. Pink

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the updates Fi.

Looks like the hosts didn't believe you when you said there would be some heavy traffic! They must not be mountain bikers ;)

steff1

Likes Bikes
Hi Fi,
Any ideas when that will be? Are we talking tonight, tomorrow, next week... next month?

Some idea of time scale would be much appreciated (not expecting to the minute, but a rough idea).

steff