One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Funky Frypan

Likes Dirt
For all you mad dogs, Aussie Exports are going for $2 at Supercheap Auto this week. This is truly a bargain, 5 for $10 used to be the deal a couple of years ago, but then the prices went up about 30% and the sale price changed to 4 for $11.

I have already bought a few boxes...plan to get a few more on the weekend:D

Oh and I plan to paint something decent soon with these exports, got a theory on whats been missing from my life here.
Export Chromes <3

maskerade

Likes Bikes
not that often anymore - i campaigned to get it legal and it used to be good wall. now it just gets capped within 24 hours and its a bit of a waste... ditto that to cherrybrook wall.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's some top notch graffitos there Maskerade! Agree with you about Chezza and westleigh legals... I actually saw westleigh change twice in a single day!

'Ross

Eats Squid
Nice work maskerade, about time someone else posted flicks:D Your stuff has a cool old skool vibe about it imo. Johnny have you painted anything recently?

Anywayssss....if anyone is coming to Canberra for the Worlds and wants to paint, PM me....there is loads of legal walls here, and I can tell you where the only shop in town is, if we got a farkin joinup going that would be pretty sweet as well.

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What about spray on fabric paint?
...simplyspray.com.au
Awful. No control, spray varied constantly, pigment is thin and runs/seeps badly.

For retarded "tie die" effects (ala this in fluoro colours) it sorta works. Otherwise forget it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Nice work maskerade, about time someone else posted flicks:D Your stuff has a cool old skool vibe about it imo. Johnny have you painted anything recently?

Nah, I've been drawing but little time and space to paint right now. Am trying to line a few legals up.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Well the good news is I am back in form with the ol spray cans....the thing that was missing from my life was a little something I call 'the grime factor'

The bad news is I ran out of paint, no idea when I will finish this thing due to an unpredictable work roster.

the FARKIN BURNER WORLD CHAMP JOINUP WALL is shaping up well...me, maskerade, 'mrs' maskerade and Dan so far...if anyone is in Canberra and wants to paint next Saturday let me know! Woden Drain will be the location, a massive legal wall with plenty of room, right near the main bus stop, or if you are staying in the city or Belconnen I can give you a lift in the almighty excel.

Here is a dodgy preview of my piece haha, want to keep it under wraps until I get it finished...

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ill most likely be in Canberra so I might tag along 'Ross. I'll PM you or call Dan or something...

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit OT, but finally managed to take a snap of these whilst heading out to the former local trails the other day. Not amazing by anyone's standards, but a few pics and a bit of colour never goes astray.

Attachments

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^Don't get too excited on the production haha, looks like its just the 4 of us and I haven't sourced any buff paint:p But it will most definately be good fun, nice wall in a nice location and good to meet some new faces....if anyone else wants to come down shoot us a PM.

I finally finished this beast last night, it was about 70% flooded and I got totally soaked standing in calf deep water:( MOST DEFINATELY GRIMEY!!!
The water receeded a bit so I could get pics today from the other side, pretty happy with how it came out, its gob-smacking-ly huge and I think its got a nice presence or some other cool factor about it, could just be the grime factor though:p

Pic with the SS next to it, as usual it aint small!:eek:

maskerade

Likes Bikes
'tis huge. you can tell your were struggling with the water on the bottom right but a burner all the same.
looking forward to the weekend.
i'l try and grab some buff paint, and i'm bringing a plethora of paint.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Any ideas on what colours you guys are planning on using? As I would rather get my paint now than down there.

'Ross

Eats Squid
'tis huge. you can tell your were struggling with the water on the bottom right but a burner all the same.
looking forward to the weekend.
i'l try and grab some buff paint, and i'm bringing a plethora of paint.
Yer haha, you can tell where the can was actually dunking into the water:( Have absolutely no intention of doing that again...the weird feeling of buoyancy under your feet when painting is pretty crazy as well.

Ill send you another PM. cheers