One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

maskerade

Likes Bikes
Any ideas on what colours you guys are planning on using? As I would rather get my paint now than down there.
Hey man, i'm bringing a fair bit down so you can always grab some cheaper tins off me ($5) but if not i'm bringing purples, pinks and blues. and probably greens

'Ross

Eats Squid
WELL, the inaugural farkin rotorburner uci world champ wall got painted today...was pretty dangerous going with Maskerade taking a nasty fall in the infamous canberra death slime:p Considering we had no buff paint I think the wall turned out pretty well, me and maskerade did a kind of 'farkin Vs Rotorburn' theme with me rocking a farkin piece and maskerade doing a burning rotor character (GET IT?) kicking my pieces ass. Here is some pictorials....

The wall

My farkin piece getting its ass kicked

Maskerade with the awesome rotorburn charo as well

Tophat

Reks

Hoping for another Aussie win tomorrow at the world champs!

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Twas a good day at the canal/drain/whatever you mexicans wanna call it:rolleyes:
I just wish I wasn't so hungover all day... meh, worth it!!

And 'Ross, the piece looks dope with the different coloured 3D. IMO much better than before.

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^Yeh man the dark blue was looking wack so I had to fix it, it is 3 different shades of blue now but my camera doesn't pick it up too well...next time there is a farkin wall we will do a proper production and actually buff the wall!:p Hopefully it stays up for a while as well.

OH AND I CALL EVERYTHING A DRAIN, Its only a 'canal' if there are gondolas in it!:D

maskerade

Likes Bikes
it was a sick arvo - lot a fun. and yes i almost died in the death slime of the woden drains. next time i'm wearing a full face and some knee pads just in case ha ha.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Anybody got any tips to securing paper to metal / walls using spray adhesive and not getting shit all over my hands?