One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

'Ross

Eats Squid
Last edited:

Lemontime

Eats Squid
GLOVES????:p

Don't really know what you are planning, but spray adhesive isn't really that great when compared to wheatpaste/wallpaper paste.

EDIT: Thought I'd show this vid of large scale wheatpaste action, not really my thing but very effective...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x75u3k_meggs-and-rone-night-session_creation
Not planning on doing anything that big, just little shit on the back of street signs and stuff.. Pointless things that'll make me feel tough, y'know!

ZOMG!!!

Likes Bikes
hey can any one recommend any good cans(LIKE BRANDS), i do a lot of throw ups an an not to much detailed stuff, also loads of stencils, i'd like a good range of colors. can any one help??

'Ross

Eats Squid
Fixed. Crunch is shit and reacts pretty badly to other brands of paint.
Crunch is ok, better than aeroskills at least...it hardly reacts at all unless you outline straight over another brand, aeroskills reacts like crazy in some instances. The way it bubbles doesn't really concern me. The main weakness of it is too high pressure and the lighter colours are pretty weak. Here is a couple of simples from this week, combination of Aussie export, crunch and some Ironlaks;

'Ross

Eats Squid
Not for a considerable while, the crew back in Melb is too lazy to do it on their own, and the circumstances up here are a lot different. I promise there will be some in the future, but unlikely to be any for the rest of this year at least.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Went for a paint today with Kose, mostly export again, Im starting to like them again:p Very economical when you are painting big as well.

RIVERSIDE motherfuckas:p:eek: