delete plz xoxox

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Yeh lets hope that doesn't happen, especially with the good work going on there lately building new stuff and bunting off areas for regrowth.

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh well its gunna happen sooner or later so yeh. but its never gunna be gone forever. people always rebuild the place after it get distoryed anyway. look at channal 10 as an example.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok fella's if your tracks are going to be flattened then this is your chance to push for a proper MTB facility.

Give all the reason why they should build one and see how it goes...

- Because you are riding it keeps you fit
- Riding is way of keeping safe
- Enjoy the outdoors
- Its social etc....

I mite pop off a few emails and see what can happen. If bloody horses can ride there so can my bloody 2 wheel pedal powered push bike...

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah woody im liking the idia :)

but boys we need to get people behind us, not just us "kids" as they see us, we need people like maybe YVC or someone 'mayjor', maybe im over thinking.... but some proff that its there for us to train, a social aspect, and i dont see not scooter fags out there with nifes.... its probably the most friendly place to be, you go to a skate park and every man and his dog is at one another, its shit, doony is something else....

but we deffs could have a great facility made/legalised, lets go for it, what have we got to loose, its possibly going to be destroyed.... lets do it !!

a-line

Likes Dirt
................ and i dont see not scooter fags out there with nifes.... its probably the most friendly place to be, you go to a skate park and every man and his dog is at one another, its shit, doony is something else....
what you dont carry a knife with you when your riding? haha. & i thought you were a fully sick gangsta :(

krusty66

Likes Dirt
yeah woody im liking the idia :)

but boys we need to get people behind us, not just us "kids" as they see us, we need people like maybe YVC or someone 'mayjor', maybe im over thinking.... but some proff that its there for us to train, a social aspect, and i dont see not scooter fags out there with nifes.... its probably the most friendly place to be, you go to a skate park and every man and his dog is at one another, its shit, doony is something else....

but we deffs could have a great facility made/legalised, lets go for it, what have we got to loose, its possibly going to be destroyed.... lets do it !!
Hey boys, Let me know what the plan is. I am keen as to help out as I am a bit older and can do the talking pretty well I work in the bike industry and can hopefully put some weight to the cause.

krusty66

Likes Dirt
Also I will find out who the local member is and call him tomorrow because thats ridiculous.

We should all just go hang out at train stations and cause trouble instead of riding our bikes and having fun.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Get your parents to call up the local members. Get your parents to tell them how happy they are their kids are riding bikes in the bush instead of doing drugs and stealing cars!
And that if the area is destroyed and made off limits to you kids, they wont vote for them in the upcoming elections.

Last edited:

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what you dont carry a knife with you when your riding? haha. & i thought you were a fully sick gangsta :(
na marky, i dont go nere the places because of that reason, you get all the scooter fags and its just a shit enviroment to be in.

Hey boys, Let me know what the plan is. I am keen as to help out as I am a bit older and can do the talking pretty well I work in the bike industry and can hopefully put some weight to the cause.
yeah thats great dan, that would help :)

Get your parents to call up the local members. Get your parents to tell them how happy they are their kids are riding bikes in the bush instead of doing drugs and stealing cars!
And that if the area is destroyed and made off limits to you kids, they wont vote for them in the upcoming elections.
hux, mate your a ledgend, thats the best idia. :)

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We should all just go hang out at train stations and cause trouble instead of riding our bikes and having fun.
I'm keen, time and place?

But on a serious note, if we need to get the ball rolling for some political pressure pushing to keep Doony, I'm all ears, just tell me what I need to do. I'm sure I could reel off a massive list of people that would be willing to sign a petition for it to be kept.

BUT.

Before we go jumping to conclusions, as much as I have faith in you Jack, we need to ensure that the information about the jumps/trails being flattened is TRUE.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Before we go jumping to conclusions, as much as I have faith in you Jack, we need to ensure that the information about the jumps/trails being flattened is TRUE.[/QUOTE]

thats a good point there dude...

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh true that sean. but if its just a rumer then going to parks and bring unwanted attention to the area is going to be 100% negitve.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Talking to parks would be useless, as its Yarra ranges council land I think.
As thats who i saw checking the place out, etc.

Its not gonna happen anytime soon, anyway, as is the way with the council.

Political pressure... yeah im down for that, might as well, as they clearly have other plans for the place anyway...

dave_hl

Likes Bikes
thats sucky they might be destroyed... i've never got out there to ride em. Is anyone headin out there tomorrow (sunday) and wants to show me round? I've got an idea of where they start and finish but sounds like they're a bit tricky to find; Otherwise i might head to red hill.
PM or reply to post.
cheeeeeeers.
dave