Little Things You Hate

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Nah. they can nab you by judging your speed relative to theirs i.e if you pass an unmarked car that's doing the speed limit, or if you're speeding and you have a police bike following you at the same speed, they can book you easily.

Dunno about Iron Pony's case in point but it sounds like he's been busted travelling between two fixed points. If the cop had the start and finishing times between both points then he's got the average speed. Without photographic and/or corroborating evidence though, it would be a fairly easy charge to fight.
I know a couple of people who have taken speeding offences to court without a radar. Represented themselves. The judge dismissed the fine almost instantly. Without the radar to prove it, the judge wasn't interested.

0psi

Eats Squid
Waiting around all day for an electrician, even if he does show up by the time he's done it'll still be too late to go for a ride. Only made worse by the fact that all my gear is ready and this is the first day off I've had in a long time where the weather's decided to play ball.

S.

ex offender
What's the difference?
Like OMG. You obviously only listen to COMMERCIAL dubstep like Skrillex, which I laugh at in a condescending manner. I listen to REAL dubstep which makes me superior to you.

Seriously though, dubstep is drum n bass type thing, dub is more like reggae.

Little things I hate - listening to people argue about dubstep.

wombat

Lives in a hole
should only be $5. that's what NAB/commbank charge for it.

go into bank, tell them that. they'll refund it.
Was it overdrawn, or was it a declined direct debit? I got burnt once with a ~$30 charge because a scheduled DD was put through on my account, and it couldn't be met. As a result, I ended up overdrawn because of the penalty charge, not the actual DD.

AFAIK, the charge wasn't so much about the account being potentially overdrawn, but more because of the fact that it was a scheduled debit.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Like OMG. You obviously only listen to COMMERCIAL dubstep like Skrillex, which I laugh at in a condescending manner. I listen to REAL dubstep which makes me superior to you.

I could tell the last argument made me get on enough people's nerves, that's why I sat this one out. :eek:

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
should only be $5. that's what NAB/commbank charge for it.
Westpac and ANZ charge a $30-$35 fee for an overdraft wether it be from Direct debit or just buying something too expensive.

I've done it accidentally a couple times. Really shits me because I'll be like $1 out and get charged $35 for it. Haven't done it in along time though, Only have to do it a couple times and you'll learn quick!

Also LTYH: The comments on Youtube. Alot of people out there purely commenting to get the most thumbs up. "Subwoofer ate my cat LOLOL" "67 people don't have good speakers"(relating to 67 dislikes) and all the other copypasta comments.

Fuckheads who accept your friend request on Facebook only to remove you later down the track. I seriously don't see the point, especially when there is no obvious reason for them to do so. It's a waste of time for both parties. Either deny the request off the bat or simply keep them as friends. I really want to slap these people :mad:

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Fuckheads who accept your friend request on Facebook only to remove you later down the track. I seriously don't see the point, especially when there is no obvious reason for them to do so. It's a waste of time for both parties. Either deny the request off the bat or simply keep them as friends. I really want to slap these people :mad:
I do this. Occasionally I think "yeah, was really cool to meet them at that party. would be cool to hang out again" and then it just doesn't happen for some reason or another. Delete.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Woah back off that judgewagon, who said I listen to any of it? was merely a question of interest... and after further research into it, yours was the worst explanation of the difference :p

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woah back off that judgewagon, who said I listen to any of it? was merely a question of interest... and after further research into it, yours was the worst explanation of the difference :p

Don't encourage him!!! if we ignore him he go back to Canada:p

Westpac and ANZ charge a $30-$35 fee for an overdraft wether it be from Direct debit or just buying something too expensive.

I've done it accidentally a couple times. Really shits me because I'll be like $1 out and get charged $35 for it. Haven't done it in along time though, Only have to do it a couple times and you'll learn quick!

Also LTYH: The comments on Youtube. Alot of people out there purely commenting to get the most thumbs up. "Subwoofer ate my cat LOLOL" "67 people don't have good speakers"(relating to 67 dislikes) and all the other copypasta comments.

If you go in and ask them to remove the fee due to it being excessive and ask them to prove that it actuall cost them that much... they SHOULD refund it. Generally speaking if you ask them to do either of them they do. If not up the anti and say if they dont you close your accounts and move banks.

P.S Move to a credit union. no fees EVER.

Last edited:

S.

ex offender
I was taking the piss, relax :) and my explanation was pretty much bang on thanks!