Little Things You Love

nskz

Likes Dirt
meh

As far as multi-national conglomerates go, they've given me a lot more joy than most. Without them, the world would definitely be a more tedious place
I agree. Red Bull basically created the entire industry of extreme sports or at least took it to the level that it is today by pouring money into things that companies like coke/maccas etc consider entirely ridiculous. Hook line and sinker maybe, but as POSM says without them the world would be a much much more boring place. It helps they don't have shareholders to answer to.

Oh and yeah The Art of Flight, probably the most impressive action sports movie i've ever seen... and i'm not even really a fan of snowboarding.

Shredden

Knows his goats
If I, for some stupid reason want an energy drink, I will always pick red bull over anything else purely because of the cool shit they sponsor.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Depends, depends and no.

Use get shot by them by american military kids in Japan (where they are legal). Fucking hurt, getting shot in the back of the neck was the worst.
And legal in NZ! A lot of the guys involved in the air soft club scene are pretty gun-ho though in my experience, but it's a hell of a rush when you're playing!

Sry 4 brvty, on my iPhone.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Karmic Justice ...

Both in terms of rewards for your own actions ... and seemingly in allowing you a reward in seeing some douche bags getting what they deserve :pirate:

What goes around comes around and I love it.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Being asked if I was interested in a role that would............make me my sisters boss :rofl:

Much consternation was expressed by her :whip:

Minlak

custom titis
For The Riders at Annerley (Brisbane)....

My first time i was able to get to the store today and well wow :)

I have never been to a Mountain Bike focused store before and saw a few things in the flesh i had only ever seen pictures of or read about. Pivot Mach is god damn WoW in real life but that wasnt the only 1...

Saw a Cannondale? Lefty for the first time in the flesh and still giggled at it like i do in photos :)....

Disclaimer:- I visited several stores in Brisbane in the last 2 days Most left good impressions some not so much and this is not to hold For The Riders above those ......( i only bought gloves there (they actually had some 2x ones unlike every other store in Bris atm.) So no idea about service or prices etc just the awesome bikes :) in one place

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For The Riders at Annerley (Brisbane)....
Yeh it's a really well setup shop. The layout/design is incredible and it's probably the best shop I've been in ever, Bikeshop/no bikeshop, I mean come on, there's a goddamn tree in the middle of it! :p Not to mention the unreal service & stock to back it up.

LTIL: My USB containing valuable work data surviving not one, but two washing machine rides! This USB must be waterproof or something.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Yeh it's a really well setup shop. The layout/design is incredible and it's probably the best shop I've been in ever, Bikeshop/no bikeshop, I mean come on, there's a goddamn tree in the middle of it! :p Not to mention the unreal service & stock to back it up.

LTIL: My USB containing valuable work data surviving not one, but two washing machine rides! This USB must be waterproof or something.
Any solid state electrical device can get wet as long as there's no power source through it as far as I know. That's why headphones work after you wash them etc.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any solid state electrical device can get wet as long as there's no power source through it as far as I know. That's why headphones work after you wash them etc.
Yes, but it doesn't take long for corrosion to kill the inner workings of a flash drive. Considering it's potentially been wet for over 4 hours, not bad :distrust: