Little Things You Love

sam705

Likes Dirt
"2011 250sx, purchased about 6 months ago and have never even ridden it further than the end of my street so its got to go,

needs a new set of fork seals and some fresh clutch plates ($200) ish , the pipe is dented in a fiew places but is still fine."

That's one rough street!

Last edited:

taquar

Likes Dirt
Maybe it was hit by an Indian driver?
That's one big pot of shit you're stirring, must be rather enjoyable!

LTIL: Attaching a christmas bow with a bell to my parents cats collar, pure genius I think. And also finally getting my dual screen setup going properly, 'tis nice to have 2. Movies on one, anything else on the other. Damn shame I only have one set of ears.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Skydiving, I mean SHIT that stuff is amazing (and painful) Big props to my boss who shouted me on the day!

Hew

Likes Dirt
those movies would of been better if they had of been made a few years earlier.. before all the actors became dinosaurs.
And they would've been considered anything other than an apocalyptic failure if they just forgot to include half the talentless oafs they hired.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIL: That the 14th most popular thread in off topic discussion doesn't have a single poster that mtbs (the ambulance thread). There's probably a demand for a forum that discusses the Australian ambulance service me thinks..

dcrofty

Eats Squid
[video=youtube;HuKva8GUwBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HuKva8GUwBk[/video]

Electricity and soccer = hilarious

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Kim Jong Il is dead. Now one could love this as it is, but what makes it further loving is what has been written in the smh from 'official NK reports'

Full report here

He was born, according to his official biographers, in a mountain cabin in North Korea in February 1942, an occasion marked by a double rainbow and a bright star.

But other records said he was actually born in Siberia in 1941, the BBC reported. His father had been exiled to Siberia.

He was believed to be a fan of Hollywood movies and reportedly had a library of 20,000 films, the BBC said.

Other official reports about Kim included claims that he had shot 11 holes-in-one the first time he picked up a golf club, that he could alter the weather just using his mind and that he had started walking at three-weeks-old and talking at eight weeks, London's Daily Telegraph reported.

Kim's official biography said that in elementary school he showed his revolutionary spirit by leading marches to battlefields where Korean rebels fought against Japanese occupiers of the peninsula.

By the time he was in middle school he had shown himself to be an exemplary factory worker who could repair trucks and electric motors, the biography claimed.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Watching first timers and complete technology noobs playing with an Iphone. They all hate it and bag the shit out of it............ You don't need to hit the screen like you hit a keyboard!