2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

heavyp

You heard it here first
I won't lie this is from another website and ive not heard that hes on a diet as I don't follow racers or buy any mags but dirt and then I only look at the pictures :disgust:

so here is "could it be that sam hill, whois on a new diet and with kiddo, will be riding for Morewood? "

heavyp

You heard it here first
Rumour from another website has Hill on Morewood bikes next season and George Brannigan on TWR.

It is a rumour mill after all, but like someone else also mentioned when the race season is only 3 months a year we have to talk about something during the off season. Very poor display that the UCI/Sponsors (and anyone else who has anything to do with it) why can't we just we just see the season start in say April and end it in end Sep with 2 races a month and maybe a month gap in the middle

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Rumour from another website has Hill on Morewood bikes next season and George Brannigan on TWR.

It is a rumour mill after all, but like someone else also mentioned when the race season is only 3 months a year we have to talk about something during the off season. Very poor display that the UCI/Sponsors (and anyone else who has anything to do with it) why can't we just we just see the season start in say April and end it in end Sep with 2 races a month and maybe a month gap in the middle
Easier for the riders to stay fit for next race, cheaper for the teams to keep their riders in Europe for a few months instead of half a year/sending them home every other week, keeps spectators keen, makes sure snow shouldn't be an issue...

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Read an interview with Minaar on the Dirt website and he was saying he'd love to see more rounds. I suspect all the riders would. Means if you have a bad round you still have the ability to make it up.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Keep in mind, some Aussie riders on new deals for 2013 will have to show their colours for the Aussie national series. Secrets don't stay secrets for too long!

I expect to see a whole bunch of used Demo's flood the market any day soon. ;)

heavyp

You heard it here first
"United Ride on Polygon bikes for 2013. I remember someone seeing Mick doing testing for Polygon at Whistler."

"Ahhhh, that makes sense. So then it's Couscous + Polygon + United Ride"

Quotes from another site in the states so take it as you will most probably with a table spoon of salt

driftking

Wheel size expert
"United Ride on Polygon bikes for 2013. I remember someone seeing Mick doing testing for Polygon at Whistler."

"Ahhhh, that makes sense. So then it's Couscous + Polygon + United Ride"

Quotes from another site in the states so take it as you will most probably with a table spoon of salt
My initial thought was polygon but for some reason that didn't click. what the hell is the connection to couscous though?

heavyp

You heard it here first
My initial thought was polygon but for some reason that didn't click. what the hell is the connection to couscous though?
A bowl of couscous the first thing in the image in reference Fabien “ CousCous” Cousinié/Team Manager-Rider of United/Morewood

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So Hill to CRC by teh looks of it and maybe Evil have a new team (Pacific North West, bikes called the undead isnt it?)
Hill's contract hasn't run out with Specialized yet and on that point (i haven't read the whole thread, but I'm just saying) Troy isn't going anywhere.

mlucko

Likes Dirt
just curious...

is there a specific day when all the teams are expected to announce their teams for the new season or is it really just whenever they feel?

heavyp

You heard it here first
There will be a Blackbox rider on team CRC next season...
Is anyone out there for this move ?

I can honestly say I'm not for the reason its just an online supermarket that are shutting down shops around the world every week, Fair enough you can't take anything away from how the guy rides but after going strength to strength in 2012 surely a whole new bike and team is a step backwards from where he wants to go (I could be wrong), and on another note if its all about money thats a bit rich (excuse the pun) coming from a guy who went to america in the first place and undercut everyone just to get on big teams as steve peat has spoken about in the past.

B.utters

Likes Dirt
Is anyone out there for this move ?

I can honestly say I'm not for the reason its just an online supermarket that are shutting down shops around the world every week, Fair enough you can't take anything away from how the guy rides but after going strength to strength in 2012 surely a whole new bike and team is a step backwards from where he wants to go (I could be wrong), and on another note if its all about money thats a bit rich (excuse the pun) coming from a guy who went to america in the first place and undercut everyone just to get on big teams as steve peat has spoken about in the past.
^ I can't understand anything you just said. Are you talking about Hill or someone else? :(

I'm pretty sure I've said this before in this thread but why would Sam leave MES?

-CRC would have nowhere near the budget of MES
-He seems to enjoy riding with Troy
-Sean and Jacy have been with Sam for ever and a new team would take at least a season to gel properly.
-Specialized have based their entire marketing strategy for the Demo around Sam so I doubt that they would let him go easily