Women, etc.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's my tip...just avoid her! If you know she is going to be somewhere just make sure you're not there! It might seem shit at the start, you mightn't do what you want to do, see what you want to see etc. but it will help you get over it! Out of sight out of mind!
treu but i'll see her at most 4wd club events but i kind have to go to those, being the photographer and all, i reckon i'd be better sort of hanging out and talking to her at these events rather than wonder what she's doing with other blokes but i dont know we'll play it by ear and see what happens!

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
i know mate, i think a good shag with another lady might help that along!

its like YO, BITCH, GET OUT MA HEAD!
Yeah man, people who've been in these situations usually take up hanging out some other chick as a cure. Too bad I haven't been able too But my ex is gradually slipping out of my mind as I never see here anymore :D

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh, another thing i should meantion is that, all things aside i still thing she's a great gal, shes beautiful, drive a big 4wd and is really nice 75% of the time, she amasing but just not for me clearly, but she just wont get out of my head!

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a tricky one to get around... You are desperately are in need of another girl man - seems like the only way out in your case.

Good luck bro.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
too right its tricky! i seem to get those all the time, i can't have a simple break up where its break up, sad for a few days done all ways some other shit!

keen the hit up thee bitches at college for a, Forgive me for the crude langauge but i need to hit them up for a root, get my mind thinking about another woman

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
All good man, just focus on getting out of your mind. I most certainly will be doing the same once I start my first year of college just to get that last % of ex-thought.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
treu but i'll see her at most 4wd club events but i kind have to go to those, being the photographer and all, i reckon i'd be better sort of hanging out and talking to her at these events rather than wonder what she's doing with other blokes but i dont know we'll play it by ear and see what happens!
yeh, another thing i should meantion is that, all things aside i still thing she's a great gal, shes beautiful, drive a big 4wd and is really nice 75% of the time, she amasing but just not for me clearly, but she just wont get out of my head!
From my own experience I really think you need to pull yourself away from this girl...for the short term anyway! It sounds to me you're a hung up on her and everytime you see her and she's nice to you in your mind you'll be saying "man I think she likes me, maybe we can get it back together!"

Seriously out of sight out of mind...go out have fun and enjoy yourself! If you have no contact with her and she's keen it will no doubt in her mind will wonder what the hell your up to? She'll be thinking "I wonder who he's with? Has he found someone else etc?" The ball will be in your court my friend!

When I broke up with my last girlfriend I was still hung up on her...we had a bunch of mutual friends and everytime we saw each other out it just turned to $hit! The only way I got over it was no contact at all, avoiding where she would be, no phone calls, no sms, no email no nothing! We didn't talk for about 18 months but when we did everything was fine...now we are actually friends, we can hang out! Those feelings I had for her have completely disappeared - plus I now have a girlfriend who's better in everyway!

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
too right its tricky! i seem to get those all the time, i can't have a simple break up where its break up, sad for a few days done all ways some other shit!

keen the hit up thee bitches at college for a, Forgive me for the crude langauge but i need to hit them up for a root, get my mind thinking about another woman
the best thing you can do to get over a woman is get under another. till that happens you still measure things like you were a couple. this comes from a bloke that is 4 months out of a 6 year relationship.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh i think it'll be avoid her at all cost and meet some one new and wait ages and then see where we stand

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so then i unfriend her and the so called "friends" we had in the 4wd club and she pms me cranky as fuck, i explained it to her and she was like oh ok, and all chill with it and then she wouldn't leave me alone!

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so then i unfriend her and the so called "friends" we had in the 4wd club and she pms me cranky as fuck, i explained it to her and she was like oh ok, and all chill with it and then she wouldn't leave me alone!

It is a well known fact that women want what they can't have. If you are calling the shots it apeals to them at a certin primal level. You were being a manly man in the traditional role. Don't talk to her for a few weeks months, even if it means finding some new/ different friends to hang around. You will re-discover yourself so much quicker and become a functioning single man.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it is a well known fact that women want what they can't have. If you are calling the shots it apeals to them at a certin primal level. You were being a manly man in the traditional role. Don't talk to her for a few weeks months, even if it means finding some new/ different friends to hang around. You will re-discover yourself so much quicker and become a functioning single man.
i bloody hope so

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is a well known fact that women want what they can't have. If you are calling the shots it apeals to them at a certin primal level. You were being a manly man in the traditional role. Don't talk to her for a few weeks months, even if it means finding some new/ different friends to hang around. You will re-discover yourself so much quicker and become a functioning single man.
i bloody hope so
You'll be fine, I'll guarantee you'll become a stronger person doing this rather than grovelling over this girl...it will probably do her head in that she won't know what you're up to etc. Don't even think about wasting your time feeling sorry for yourself and sooking over it - I'm not saying you are, but I'm sure all of us at some point have (I know I have!), and when you look back you think "you idiot!"

Just do your own thing, take some time find yourself, do the $hit you wanted to do that you couldn't with her etc.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You'll be fine, I'll guarantee you'll become a stronger person doing this rather than grovelling over this girl...it will probably do her head in that she won't know what you're up to etc. Don't even think about wasting your time feeling sorry for yourself and sooking over it - I'm not saying you are, but I'm sure all of us at some point have (I know I have!), and when you look back you think "you idiot!"

Just do your own thing, take some time find yourself, do the $hit you wanted to do that you couldn't with her etc.
as i've said she is a great girl just not for me, i dont regret it and i domnt think i ever will

however the frist thing i'm gonna do that i couldn't when i was with her is grow a great dirty neck beard too piss her and every one else off! :woot:

Knut

Troll hunter
A root isn't a root. These are people you are putting your dick in to get a load off. I am surprised by your mentality. It wasn't that long ago that you knew quality over quantity. You saw the importance of sharing your life with a good person. Lift your standards Urban.

The hand comment as a joke. Lighten up.