Post your all mountain bike

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Whilst it's pleasing to see a high end rig with zero purple anno, there is an inordinate amount of the colour in the background. WTF is going on there?
Where are all these bikes you're seeing with purple? :pop2:

I've literally only seen like 5, one being my own, another Chops'... then two randoms elsewhere on the interwebz and one dude at a Youies shuttle day.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Where are all these bikes you're seeing with purple? :pop2:

I've literally only seen like 5, one being my own, another Chops'... then two randoms elsewhere on the interwebz and one dude at a Youies shuttle day.
Bwahahahahaha :fish2:

Another couple on here somewhere.......purple anno aficionados are like Giant owners, the level of defensiveness goes all the way up to eleven, and like atheist vegans, the telling you about it goes up to eleventyhundred :hug:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
How did the shock go?

Looks like it's on the lower end of things. Did it keep up with the Pike?
everything was a bit too harsh for me to tell, looks like i've only used about 100mm travel front and rear. once i get everything dialed i'll be able to pass better judgement.

it's the new Fox DPS Performance though, so it should be better than the old ones i've used...

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Took the Sight out for it's first ride yesterday.
Killer B.jpg

Feels so much different to riding my Anthem, it's good but will take a bit of getting used to.

I suppose a Gravity Enduro race on Sunday will help that lol