The Chilli Thread!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Reminds me of a funny scene in a movie called Apocalypto.
That was a shit film. That was a good moment, well played out. My feelings toward he film my be jaded by my misplace belief that I was in for some "Netflix and chill" (well before Netflix existed) with a beautiful Chilean history/geography teacher. Awkward night sleeping on a bean bag in a shitty suburb with no public transport to fetch the poodle home. Followed by a double shamed walk of shame...you know the one where the house mates are like "who the fuck are you? Ha! You didn't get laid." While your "host" hies in her bedroom until you have left.

stirk

Burner
That was a shit film. That was a good moment, well played out. My feelings toward he film my be jaded by my misplace belief that I was in for some "Nutlicks and chill" (well before Netflix existed) with a beautiful Chilean history/geography teacher. Awkward night sleeping on a bean bag in a shitty suburb with no public transport to fetch the poodle home. Followed by a double shamed walk of shame...you know the one where the house mates are like "who the fuck are you? Ha! You didn't get laid." While your "host" hies in her bedroom until you have left.
The chilli blowjob scene was the best of the movie.

Not getting nutlicks may have been a blessing in disguise.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Made some beef wraps for me and a beef salad for the missus with 1 naga bon in the mix, pretty much spot on for my liking, she hates me lmao

Bloody hell they were delicious!!

stirk

Burner
Made some beef wraps for me and a beef salad for the missus with 1 naga bon in the mix, pretty much spot on for my liking, she hates me lmao

Bloody hell they were delicious!!
Bwhahahha, your poor missus!

My wife would not speak to me for a week or maybe two if I spiked a meal with a naga and didn't warn her!

On second thoughts I might just do that! :evil:

Zam

Likes Dirt
I finally got a couple of Carolina Reaper seeds to sprout, so have 3 seedlings just bout ready to repot, looking forward to growing some of these bad boys.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a bunch of seedlings, Carolina reapers, naga vipers and ghost chilli's. I got them to sprout in a mini hothouse using a heat mat. I have since moved the mini hothouse outside and have been giving them seasol diluted with water every couple of weeks but they don't seen to have grown at all since. Do any of you gurus have any tips for growing them once you have seedlings? Cheers

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
I have a bunch of seedlings, Carolina reapers, naga vipers and ghost chilli's. I got them to sprout in a mini hothouse using a heat mat. I have since moved the mini hothouse outside and have been giving them seasol diluted with water every couple of weeks but they don't seen to have grown at all since. Do any of you gurus have any tips for growing them once you have seedlings? Cheers
they thrive on abuse, leave them alone,
at least cut out the seasol for now, can be too much for a seedling

stirk

Burner
they thrive on abuse, leave them alone,
at least cut out the seasol for now, can be too much for a seedling
sigh, I have the same issue as drizz, sprouted to 15mm and stopped growing for the last few weeks, I've given them seasol and blood and bone, killing them with kindness hey.

indica

Serial flasher
I water mine only when they wilt.
I never fertilise.
I have Nagas that just grow anywhere now.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
One on the right (half dead looking one) is the parent jalapeno, well looked after when living in a pot, fertilised, watered, read bedtime stories.... one on the left is from shoving one of the fruits in the pot and leaving it.

Transplanted to garden when I moved and water when I remember, bastards coming along nicely

Zam

Likes Dirt
So, hows everyones chilli's going?

My Thais are going off, have about 60 - 70 pods on it currently and about a third starting to ripe. have 2 jalapeno which are starting to flower, but the jolokia, ghost and carolina reaper arent going so well, seedling are still small and not growing much at all.

stirk

Burner
So, hows everyones chilli's going?

My Thais are going off, have about 60 - 70 pods on it currently and about a third starting to ripe. have 2 jalapeno which are starting to flower, but the jolokia, ghost and carolina reaper arent going so well, seedling are still small and not growing much at all.
My largest chilli plant got eaten by something and the little seedlings I planted probably 2 months ago are still only a couple of inches tall, its as if they stopped growing altogether! Need to find out what's eating the larger plants.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
This year is crap for me, they have been neglected badly. I've only got tiny unripe fruit on my Thais and the fruit on my habenero is even smaller. Didn't get anything else in this year.

indica

Serial flasher
Nuts.
Choc Habs, Orange Habs, Fiestas, Peter Pepper, Yellow Siam, Cayenne, Serrano and Nagas are all going off and burning my arse.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Hey dudes! So I've got a Caramel Moruga that is coming along nicely, but is CONSTANTLY losing flowers. The plant looks nice n healthy with plenty of growth, but they keep dropping just before opening/flowering. It's in a pretty well sheltered area, with plenty of sun, and gets watered every few days in the warmer weather. Any ideas on what's going wrong??

Freediver

I can go full Karen
My first guess would be too much nitrogen. It causes bud drop and the plant puts all its energy into growth.