Lame claims to fame and shame.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
On Monday I made coffee for a girl that is a regular extra on a TV show. I didnt know the show, so she explained it all to me. I've forgotten most of it. If you see a really pretty girl in the background of a TV show its probably her.

stirk

Burner
On Monday I made coffee for a girl that is a regular extra on a TV show. I didnt know the show, so she explained it all to me. I've forgotten most of it. If you see a really pretty girl in the background of a TV show its probably her.
It's lame you didn't get her number and a shame you can't recall the show so we can judge the fame.

You're doing this thread some goodness.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
It looks like home and away on snow! I remember those odd days of snowboarding. The board size you rode was determined by your height...hmmmm. The taller among us were sent forth on some pretty stupid boards.
Yeah, I went through a few weird designs over the years.
(I buddy of mine has one of the most comprehensive vintage snowboard collections around....he's been quietly buying all the old stuff from all over the world)

From memory, those boards were grabbed from the local hire shop just for the photo. I think my "weapon" of choice back then was a huge black Kemper with bindings screwed
into the core with big old self-tappers !

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, I went through a few weird designs over the years.
(I buddy of mine has one of the most comprehensive vintage snowboard collections around....he's been quietly buying all the old stuff from all over the world)

From memory, those boards were grabbed from the local hire shop just for the photo. I think my "weapon" of choice back then was a huge black Kemper with bindings screwed
into the core with big old self-tappers !
You don't get quality like that anymore.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
When I worked at Diamaru I had Peter Russell Clarke and Gill Tucker as regulars. I used to take great pleasure in calling Gill "Roy" because he didn't like it.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I'll chime in.

1. I totally made up the ROFL. It was invented shortly after 'LOL' where I craftily added a 'rolling on the floor' and conceived it originally as 'ROFLOL'. Then later abbreviated to ROFL. I'd sue someone but seeing that I adapted 'LOL' could open up endless lawyers getting rich.

2. Maccas Footy Shake. Since I was 10 I'd ask for a thick shake and add caramel to it. Fast forward to when I was 18 and hey they come out with a 'footy shake' which was basically what I always ordered. It was more or less postulated when it became a mainstream offering named... the caramel thickshake. If maccas wasn't so loaded with lawyers, i'd have my litigation thanks.

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was the first to spew on Mimi McPherson's boat. I told her she owes me lunch, she still hasn't delivered.

Nick Cave sat next to me at a café and perved on my girlfriend.

Trevor Chapell told me to "piss off".

Made eye contact with David Bowie (couldn't tell you if it was his good eye or not though).

Sat on a plane behind Shaun Micallef. He doesn't like strangers, but his kids are well behaved.

Sat on a plane with Barry Morgan. He's more than happy to talk to fans. Actually, he's just more than happy.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Please tell me Barry Morgan stayed in character the whole trip.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

wilso1

Likes Bikes
Got Ivan Lendl's signature on a Pizza Hut placemat at Carrara, Gold Coast. He was being coached by Tony Roche at the time, who did (probably still does) live there.
Got our house painted by Shannon Voss, one of The Block winners from Melbourne.
Bought a dishwasher from The Good Guys at the same time Lote Tiquiri was buying a washing machine (maybe it was a dryer, not sure).
Invaded TV sets nationally in Origin Energy's "Sustainability Drive" advertisements as few years ago. But the ad got pulled after about 3 days. Still, I got more airtime than my neighbours, the only footage of whom was their hand turning off a light switch.
Almost walked over John Howard in Macquarie St last week. He's looking shorter and less steady each time I see him.

Beej1

Back during the campaign before Abbott got elected over Rudd/Gillard/Rudd there was a website called www.TonyAbbottISRight.com, where you could create/submit your own Tony Abbott campaign posters. I made this one:

Few days later I saw it on ABC News, then some newspapers the following week as their "Australians don't need fast internet" message was getting pounded by the media.

That's it. That's my lameness summed up.

Oh ... and I have completely wrapped my right hand around Sharon Stone's left breast (clothed, for reference).

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I served Bernard King (Aussie celebrity chef from back in the 70's before tv chefs were de rigeur) and Bryan Brown when I was running a garden shop in Coffs Harbour back in 1999.

And I walked in on Tommy Emmanuel having a wank in the ladies toilets in the Coffs Harbour RSL club.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I served Bernard King (Aussie celebrity chef from back in the 70's before tv chefs were de rigeur) and Bryan Brown when I was running a garden shop in Coffs Harbour back in 1999.

And I walked in on Tommy Emmanuel having a wank in the ladies toilets in the Coffs Harbour RSL club.
Do you think Tommy was throwing out some bait, hoping not to finish the job alone? Or just figured the ladies was the safest place?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That's it. That's my lameness summed up.

Oh ... and I have completely wrapped my right hand around Sharon Stone's left breast (clothed, for reference) .
Love your work for Tony. Well done.
The second claim to fame is killer. How did this happen?

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The fact that it was his right hand on her left breast indicates she saw him coming, rather than a sneaky approach from behind. :whistle:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I was filmed hugging a certain Serbian babe at school. I made it to a late night story about underage sex for about 3 seconds of airtime. There was no porkage of said Slavic princess just in case the question pops up.

I have seen the Hoff up close on a Pyrmont Street leaving the Channel 10 studios and getting into a big black knight rideresque Suburban. He is pretty tall and didn't mind a 'Go the Hoff'.

Seen Alan Jones in the 2GB carpark where he parks nearby to the showering / bathroom areas for cycling commuters. He kept away so you can all relax.

I've caught a flight back to Sydney with the Juvutus soccer team all in business class. Some hefty salaries in there.

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

Last edited: