Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I don’t know what dilettantes are, but these kids seem to profess a love and devotion for a band or genre they’ve got no idea about.

See what I did there...
That is what a dilettante is.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Whole day out on the bike. Lunch at a brewery, wine tasting on the way back, now dinner at a pub, then home to watch the first round of the downhill World Cup. Life is fucking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Thinking you'd have to wait an extra two weeks because your new bike has been delayed by two days, but then finding out it's bang on time :D

The joys of living in the country!

Z

Zaf

Flags at half mast ravers!

Nicolai recently moved their workshop and it's put production behind a little bit. My frame probably wont be ready until a little later in May now. They did allow me to amend the order to include non-stealth cable bosses onto the frame without charging extra though.

My Vecnum moveLoc dropper arrived and now I'm getting properly excited to this bike to get here and build up. Would be nice if they did an internally routed post as well, but the feel of this thing is second to none. Just gotta lace and build my rear wheel now, and then put the new fork together and the plug it all into the frame and I'm done!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Some scammer just called up about my internet service being hacked, and that I need to allow them access to my computer. strung em along for a good 25 minutes................ "go fuck yourself you bastard fuck you you piece of shit fuck you fuck you".............. hahahahahaha
sooo much more patient than I. usual MO is to yell "F off Scammer Cunt!" into the phone. I must get an aerosol air horn for these occasions, for use with the landline. :D