Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Helping out friends and having a good time in the process. A mate of mine has to be one of the most genuinely nice guys I've ever met and I have no idea why he thinks I'm ok. But we spent a fun day pulling the back of his Hyundai wagon apart and fitting a towbar to it ( for the primary purpose of attaching his new Gripsport rack to).

Good day. Job done with surprising ease. Although he took great amusement sending photos back to his wife to freak her out at how much we had pulled the car apart :)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Was this round 2?
It was. Round one was aborted because the instructions were shite and he was sold the towbar on the basis it didn’t need the bumper cut.

I got onto Hayman Reese during the week and they sent me the correct instructions with the bumper cut out measurements...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Pretty common to cut the bar to fit toe bars these days. Even need to do it with some factory nudge bars. No one keeps the car long enough for it to be a problem or they don't last long enough anyway.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Post work R'n'R by the water. Bunch of birds playing in the bushes, including a nest with 2 baby pigeons (doves?) in it.
Blame my twitcher (birdwatcher) parents, the birds pictured are Spotted Turtle Doves (introduced species), and the punk-rocker haircut ones mentioned are Crested Pigeons (native species), and theres other native ones (but no crest in this instance) you might see out in the bush that have a white stripe down their cheeks and strongly iridescent patches on their wings called Bronzewing Pigeons. /Nerd out.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Man I'd love to be able to identify birds like that.
It pretty much ingrained in me these days, and although I didn't appreciate it as a kid I do now.

Something like this is a great allrounder:
https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-au...MIoJ-aqZzu2gIVjgMqCh2oOwFNEAAYASAAEgI3AfD_BwE

Has a lot of useful notes, shows variations between juveniles and adults, mating/non-mating plumage, descriptions of calls and behavior, and maps of (typical) distribution. It's really just learning to observe in enough detail to be able to identify accurately later! You'll start to realise there's so many more different species of bird than you realised too, and even some very surprising ones like the Swift Parrots that migrate to and from Tasmania to Victoria (sometimes even NSW!) each year.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just thought they were relaxing to watch. Do they taste alright? Turtle doves used to be eaten yeah? At Christmas time?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ Dale it is because of an ever present turtles head. I tried to photograph it but couldn't get the angle. But back to the eating...all the birds.in the song about Christmas nookie are for eating yeah?