Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Some scrote did this today. No note. Humans can go suck a dick.
Were there are CCTV cameras around? We got whacked while the car was sitting parked in a carpark.

I got the footage of the hit and then got the license plate taken at the boom gate a few minutes before. Did the heavy lifting for the police and insurance not that they were to useful themselves.

Takes a damn long time to get sorted out. Up to 4 months now and still not done.

The general public in cars suck big arse overall. No one gives a damn if they damage someone else's property. Sad situation overall.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Bloody inconsiderate arseholes.....
You handsome devil you align to my good looks!

I've confronted a group of about 15 moto douchebags on MTB trail and told them to ride their own. Got yelled at over the revving of moto and the only reason I did not get beaten up was because I had my MTB over my head and probably looked crazy.

FFS, reinforces why I don’t own a flash car any more:

Some scrote did this today. No note. Humans can go suck a dick.
That sucks but suck it up princess if you can afford a fancy car, I suspect that car is not yours as you have good taste, I have to search far and wide to replace parts on my car, if I'm lucky. Currently in need of a new windscreen, some log from a tree fell off and busted mine :(

Z

Zaf

Nicolai is another three weeks away per e-mail today. The frame is welded, gearbox and painting to go through.
I bought an EXT Storia LOK to make the pain of it not coming this week feel less in my soul, and just in my heart.

moorey

call me Mia
Nicolai is another three weeks away per e-mail today. The frame is welded, gearbox and painting to go through.
I bought an EXT Storia LOK to make the pain of it not coming this week feel less in my soul, and just in my heart.
Had to google that. Tough times out in the red centre...

Reactions: Zaf