Little Things You Hate

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Fuckwits that are not only inconsiderate enough to not stop and ask if someone is ok, but take it to the next level and hurl abuse at them

Wifey was out on the monthly girls ride when one of her friends ate trail, and ate it hard. Hard enough that she had to be immobilised and her neck held in place for the solid hour plus that it took the Ambos to arrive (not taking a shot at the Ambos btw, I doubt they took any longer than they had to).

(Edit-pic removed by request)

So while my wife is holding her head and another first aider is keeping her calm, some shit speckled Muppet fart comes blasting along on his handy capable ebike and abuses the girls for blocking the trail off. Apparently they were the inconsiderate ones for making sure their friend was safe, since she couldn't be moved and her head was centemeters from the trail. He took it as far as to ride over (that's right, OVER) one of the girls bikes and blast past within inches of my wife while she was holding her friend steady.

Injured rider has made it to hospital, suspected broken ribs and possibly hip as well at this stage and they've ruled out anything spinal thank fark.

Slim chance anyone recognises this master of fuckwittery, but if you do, belt him one for me pretty please. Break his nose at least

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I find that hard to believe! as in I believe you, but how can someone be such a prick?

Was the rider down OK in the end?

Is this a possible inevitable consequence of more e-bikes, opening up the trails to people that would normally ride, hence loss of community to a degree? Probably an ice addict.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
@Plankosaurus this happen at Lysterfield?
Yeah, up the top of middle trail (whoever thought that one up had their creative shoes on that day! )

I was over the other side doing a trail build. Prick was probably one of the dumbshits that grunted at the inconvenience of having to overtake a dude with a wheelbarrow rebuilding HIS trails.

There seems to be more and more of these types out there. I know this explosion of new riders is great for the industry overall, but they can fuck off back to their car please, at least I can crank my tunes and ignore their entitled ass on the road...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What a shit stain. I'll bet he went home and kicked his dog to vent the frustration of having his ride ruined like that...I'd wager he isn't such a macho bully when facing a more imposing foe. Bullies like that can eat a dick.

slowmick

38-39"
That's realy shit planko. Awesome work to keep the rider in one piece till the ambos arrived.

Given LDTR have to remove the timber from all the features have they considered using fuck head ebike riders as fill?

Mica

Likes Dirt
Seven sausages in a pack, how do you divide that up around the dinner table

Walking in dog shit in new shoes (that will teach me for not riding this morning)

Windows updates

And most all that ebike fucker mentioned above.

To summarise, Monday mornings!

Doesn’t help last Monday I managed to sort things out that I went off riding some new trails rather than going into the office.