What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Disk brakes came cheaper but with 105 not ultegra.

I’ll take better running gear over lower spec disks.
There’s no functional different between ultegra and 105, it’s just grams.

And the new 105 disc group is extremely excellent - id have said you’ll be enjoying the better braking more than you’d enjoy a half full water bottles worth of weight reduction ;)

Either way though, nice bike :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There’s no functional different between ultegra and 105, it’s just grams.

And the new 105 disc group is extremely excellent - id have said you’ll be enjoying the better braking more than you’d enjoy a half full water bottles worth of weight reduction ;)

Either way though, nice bike :)
Luckily for her, the rim brakes on it are quality.

It’s her race bike so I went for the lighter build.

This is all academic though. “OOOOOOH THIS ONE SPARKLES” okay I guess we’re getting this one

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Rode You Yangs. Briefly saw @Hipstar in the carpark (who's bikes were looking on point - and the colour on that Intense ceratinly lives up to the brand name!)

And finally took the "shark-fin" line on Cressy after the first rock-garden. Not sure what I'd been waiting for - so much easier! Need to work on the exit a little, but definitely the way to go.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missed today's ride due to being on call so gotta do some catch up . But I'm also on call all this week coming up so who knows how erratic my rides are going to be

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Took the hardtail out for a spin this morning.

Rode out a heavy overjump somehow. Huge bottomout (loudest bottom out crack I have ever experienced) on 150mm fork which is super progressive and also got a cut in the front tyre during the impact. Note to self when having a ball popping off everything don't boost the little jump into a gully that needs scrubbing at speed.

Otherwise a great ride. Now that I have modified the cockpit to 50mm stem and 740 bars the bike is a fun little beast.