Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
so i have a little road side stool set up for selling excess eggs and etc off yesterday someone bought a bunch of stuff and used one of those limited edition possum magic coins to buy stuff.

A 2 dollar coin worth 8 dollars from research and apparently there's a legal battle over the coloring of coins from the Canadian mint who claim it infringes on their patent for it lol.

From doing some vague math since it got released last year the coin has appreciated around 300 percent in value since it got released lol.

I'll be hanging on to this one.
Quite a while back (when I was a government employees) I was gifted a limited edition coin as part of a commemorative government thing. It was a 20c piece...the number of public servants that were upset by it only being a 20 cent was hilarious! What a pack of whiners! Anyway it came in a swanky commemorative package and all. Being a smart arse I took mine straight from the ceremony to the near by council collector and sold it for a cool $7! I rolled that into 2 cups of coffee and was very chuffed. My cousin ebayed his that night and pulled about $20. Now they seem to be in regular circulation.

Why are you putting onions and garlic in your arse? How does that help the cooking process?
I don't know how you do things in QLD? I'll sleep well tonight knowing that my arse is safe from vampires.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have to say, they are legendary. Haven't really let me down yet, I think I have bought 6 or 7 orders off them with no fuck ups. They dropped the price of those mouvasi frames by 20 bucks but I don't feel ripped off, still cheap as hell for a nice feeling carbon frame.
While I haven't used it myself, the after pay aspect is also pretty generous and their very low threshold for free delivery.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
12:15...turkey is cooked to perfection and resting for a 1pm carve up. House smells amazing too! That early kick off with the oven has left the day pretty chilled which is good. I'm 3 courses deep here - Breakfast, morning tea, cheese course. Smashing down a fantastic cold brew ice latte like a boss for a restoration/breather after visiting the nephews and niece and in anticipation of lunch at mum's.

safreek

12:15...turkey is cooked to perfection and resting for a 1pm carve up. House smells amazing too! That early kick off with the oven has left the day pretty chilled which is good. I'm 3 courses deep here - Breakfast, morning tea, cheese course. Smashing down a fantastic cold brew ice latte like a boss for a restoration/breather after visiting the nephews and niece and in anticipation of lunch at mum's.
Wow, don't spoil Xmas by doing the family thing

Minlak

custom titis
Not having a dig here just pertinent to my day. I have a disconnected relationship with my family and as I get older I have started to lament the fractures in my relationships with my family. I didn’t even see my Niece and Nephew til they were 10 and 7 respectively and they only lived 4 hrs away.
Not telling anyone how to spend their day or live their lives I just know for me I wish I had made more effort as you can’t geg that back. I am a complete stranger to all of my family now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ indeed - each to their own with how they like to roll. I'm a free-wheelin' bachelor but I like to see my sister's and brother's kids as much as possible, especially while they are little and it is all very exciting for them (oldest is 5). I (controversially I might add) am that uncle that brings all the lollies and all the noisey stuff that kids love, but tired (ol r perhaps uptight?) parents can't he fucked with. I spent the morning firing party poppers, blowing bubbles, bouncing balls, and runing around the race track with the kids. I wouldn't have it any other way, except maybe not being summer!!! 15 degrees would be much nicer.

I'll spend the afternoon with Super Gran and mum, delivering the super feast...

I don't bother with the cousins. Most of them are a bunch of self serving selfish pricks.

safreek

Not having a dig here just pertinent to my day. I have a disconnected relationship with my family and as I get older I have started to lament the fractures in my relationships with my family. I didn’t even see my Niece and Nephew til they were 10 and 7 respectively and they only lived 4 hrs away.
Not telling anyone how to spend their day or live their lives I just know for me I wish I had made more effort as you can’t geg that back. I am a complete stranger to all of my family now.
Yeah but family dynamics can interfere with common sense.
My boy will never forgive his mother, as I probably never will as much as I try.
My mother sides with the junky brother even though he burgled her unit, robbed me of my prized frame and forks, continually robbed family members.
Apparently he has an addiction so he should be felt sorry for, in mid fifties he is still injecting and alive.
Other brother is a copper so not much in common.
Oh I forgot, And I married my sister so family reunion can be easy, just joking :oops:

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah but family dynamics can interfere with common sense.
My boy will never forgive his mother, as I probably never will as much as I try.
My mother sides with the junky brother even though he burgled her unit, robbed me of my prized frame and forks, continually robbed family members.
Apparently he has an addiction so he should be felt sorry for, in mid fifties he is still injecting and alive.
Other brother is a copper so not much in common.
Oh I forgot, And I married my sister so family reunion can be easy, just joking :oops:
And 100% why I said not commenting or suggesting how you like to spend your Christmas :) you do you girlfriend :)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Spending the money on good tyres for the car. Do not skimp on these kiddies!!!

Full EBA/ABS engagement at 110 on the freeway as everyone in front of me did the same. I kept my bumper off the car in front and I was happy the dude in the VE behind me was also on the ball and didn’t ram his bumper into my bike on the rack!

Awake now!

Flow-Rider

Burner

Full EBA/ABS engagement at 110 on the freeway as everyone in front of me did the same. I kept my bumper off the car in front and I was happy the dude in the VE behind me was also on the ball and didn’t ram his bumper into my bike on the rack!

Awake now!
Learn how to drive and don't tail gate people, know the capabilities of your vehicle and drive to the conditions, I haven't rear ended anyone in 28 years of driving on the road. I still drive an 80's model car as my main car even though I have newer cars but the only time I've used ABS is to see if it worked.

Haakon

Learn how to drive and don't tail gate people, know the capabilities of your vehicle and drive to the conditions, I haven't rear ended anyone in 28 years of driving on the road. I still drive an 80's model car as my main car even though I have newer cars but the only time I've used ABS is to see if it worked.
Now now, be nice. I can drive and I wasn’t tailgating - hence no impact. Even had time to realise I was going to pull up way short and let off to give the bloke behind me more room.

But the EBA senses when you’ve hit the brake suddenly and will add in that extra boost. It works!!

You’ve been lucky. Last big abs moment was diesel on the road...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Now now, be nice. I can drive and I wasn’t tailgating - hence no impact. Even had time to realise I was going to pull up way short and let off to give the bloke behind me more room.

But the EBA senses when you’ve hit the brake suddenly and will add in that extra boost. It works!!

You’ve been lucky. Last big abs moment was diesel on the road...
Driving sensibly reduces the risk, I've even driven heavy trucks. I leave a decent gap between myself and the next car then some fool squeezes in there trying to brake check me, usually a P plater in some little shitbox.

Haakon

Driving sensibly within the known limits of my car and the conditions resulted in an unbent Megane today :) But it sure makes you jump when the three cars in front all hit their emergency stop anchors!!! One car two in front of me went off into the emergency lane to give themselves more room!!

But I was impressed at the rate at which the Meg washed off speed. And nice to know my reflexes still work too.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Awake now!
You know, some fog lights would’ve avoided all that

Haakon

You know, some fog lights would’ve avoided all that
Don’t worry, my evil converted “fogs” were blaring away.

Oddly my reflexes resulted in my thumb hitting the horn as my foot hit the pedal. Felt a bit embarrassed about that, the car in front was working as hard as I was to avoid bent metal!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Got any tips for attempting slow roast pulled pork in a pellet smoker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got any tips for attempting slow roast pulled pork in a pellet smoker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never used a smoker, @stirk is your man there. But if I was trying to wing it I'd be looking for a low heat over a long time and keeping it moist with a tray of water in there and glaze...don't forget to glaze that porky pig! What cut is it?

You could cheat and do it in your slow cooker then drop it all in the pellet smoker for a smoker finish. But this may not make it as smoked as you desire.