Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Lying in a good (waterproof) tent listening to summer storms roll in.
That is so disappointing. Open up some tent flaps you lazy bugger.

Went kayaking with wife and bil who bought a plastic fishing kayak for himself for Christmas. Fitted up an electric trolling motor. Worked really well. Wife and I paddled about 10km. bil? Maybe 235m!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Watched a new Mustang roll up to the lights next to an immaculate Celica GT4. I dont think Mr Mustang had a clue what was in the left lane. Green light and off they go. Mr Mustang had his arse handed to him. Tee Hee.
Always loved the GT4. Good to know it still has the mumbo to dispose of the newer generation wankermobiles.

Mr Mustang must be all teary eyed.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Those mustangs are everywhere...how so prevalent?
People made money off housing and drugs.

They’re also aroud $60k, not crazy outta this world pricing like alot of the other cars.

AndNo more falcodores! This is next best thing

GT4’s are great cars. Glad it smoked the mustang. Any idea if the mustang was a GT or the povo pack 4cyl version?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
New mustangs and those Kia Stinger things are getting very common here too.

Must salary sacrifice easily for public servants who want to buy themselves cool?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
As the closest thing to a proper commodore replacement I was surprised at the price positioning of those Stingers

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So the mustangs are selling because price nostalgia and muscle? How does it compare to a few years ago when the monaro reborn was everywhere?

More importantly, why is there not a lot more small economical and reduced emission cars rolling the streets? Even better...an improved public transport network?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
A) correct

B) much the same

C) 1)apparently millennials are eating too much avocado to buy things.

2) they're boring as fuck. That's why you don't ride a Huffy.

D) none of those millennials have kicked the old farts out of the government feed trough

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
So the mustangs are selling because price nostalgia and muscle? How does it compare to a few years ago when the monaro reborn was everywhere?
Same thing really - blokes in their late 40s/early 50s have the money for a midlife crisis car, now that their kids are all grown up.

More importantly, why is there not a lot more small economical and reduced emission cars rolling the streets?
Because they don't make your dick look bigger.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Because they don't make your dick look bigger.
Yeah they would...take a standard dick and stick it on the bonnet of a big car, then put the same dick on the bonnet of a small car...it's going to appear bigger on the small car because of perspective and reference.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah they would...take a standard dick and stick it on the bonnet of a big car, then put the same dick on the bonnet of a small car...it's going to appear bigger on the small car because of perspective and reference.
Is that UK standard dick or an EU standard dick or a US standard dick? That’s not even bringing into question the Asian standards of which there is 7

wavike

Likes Dirt
Home in the air-con, cleaning out the clothes draw and finding $1,000 under the socks I'd forgotten I'd stashed. Just bought new helmet, chain and spare tire, don't need anything atm. At least the cost of a quality 11s cassette doesn't seem out there now when needed.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Had a very pleasant interaction with the X-Fusion rep from Aus, answered an email within an 1hr & 1/2 and had the part sitting on my doorstep a day later. It's worth dealing with them for just the good service they supply.