Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah, it's coming to the point where the sport is starting to attract too many of the wrong sort of people from what I've seen.
True, but everyone is so quick to jump on FB to share it with the world. It's not a private forum for fuck's sake!

Flow-Rider

Burner
True, but everyone is so quick to jump on FB to share it with the world. It's not a private forum for fuck's sake!
There's not much else I can say other than history seems to constantly repeat itself. People complain that there's no rad trails around and when someone builds them you get this stupidity.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hate the heat. I hate the humidity. I hate the wind. And oh fuck yes do I hate it when all three powers combine!!! What a filthy day.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Hearing that a good friend went to hospital after several days of gastro not getting better, and having surgery that night for a perforated bowel and severe septicaemia...

Has a bag attached to a hole in his stomach for now while they bath him in nuclear grade antibiotics and hope...

Not awesome. That shit can kill easily and he is a long way from being out of the woods.