Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Do you know if he was an employee or owned the company?
You’d be wasting your time having a dig at an employee about what you guys get charged.

Coppers also fuuuuucking exxy fyi, bought two fittings today that cost $84 a pop, at our heavily discounted rate.
He is a grunt. I wasn’t having a dig at him, I just wanted to know how they calculated the charge. He was a weird little guy. Short but built like a brick shithouse. Cocky, very young and very very dumb...

No, Kirsty will be calling the business owner.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
He is a grunt. I wasn’t having a dig at him, I just wanted to know how they calculated the charge. He was a weird little guy. Short but built like a brick shithouse. Cocky, very young and very very dumb...

No, Kirsty will be calling the business owner.
Yeah sweet, that’s the target you want.

Git’em kirsty!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I don't really see any problem except, how will the podium be dope tested when third place is won by John Smith in his lounge in Narre Warren North.
You mean when John Smith has a Bosch cordless drill rigged up to his bike driving a second big chain ring mounted on the inside of the existing one so the power meter reads total power and he wins?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
You mean when John Smith has a Bosch cordless drill rigged up to his bike driving a second big chain ring mounted on the inside of the existing one so the power meter reads total power and he wins?
That's a skeptical point if view, don't you think?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Perhaps this is just the evolution of our sport but if it is then it's not for me, doping both performance enhancing drugs and mechanical, scrutineering, and data manipulation aside the allure of racing is the coming together, the shit talk and comradery plus the outdoors and atmosphere of an event that ties everything together and makes the memories and stories. This virtual thing especially as a "serious" National level competion is just something that I can't get behind. As an aside seeing how you can usually only wear a National jersey within the discipline that it was won does this mean that you're only allowed to put it on while on your trainer?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I like a lot of things about Canberra, but whoever has decided to put those red arrows at every intersection needs to go back to basics and think about traffic management, bloody hell that shit is frustrating, 300 metres of clear road and a red arrow says you can't pull across...

And what is with everyone driving 10-15kms under the limit on the 80kms roads, I know it double demerits atm but 15km...fmd

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not this week unfortunately, away with work until mid January but will have to catch up once this weather cools off.
Sounds like March is the way to go then. You'll just have to ignore my head being stuck at 75 degree to right from all the snow ploughing I've got planned! This heat can fuck off though.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
And what is with everyone driving 10-15kms under the limit on the 80kms roads, I know it double demerits atm but 15km...fmd
Daily life around here. 100kmh effectively straight with a double width centre line, and the knob heads around here can't seem to get over 75.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Followed a Kangoo (what the fuck is that?) with rear fog ablaze. He was going only marginally slower than me so it took a few minutes to get alongside on the highway. Fog light symbol clearly on the dash. Fuckwit. I was twmpted to pull in behind and show him some Britax HID loving. I didnt. Fuckwit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Followed a Kangoo (what the fuck is that?) with rear fog ablaze. He was going only marginally slower than me so it took a few minutes to get alongside on the highway. Fog light symbol clearly on the dash. Fuckwit. I was twmpted to pull in behind and show him some Britax HID loving. I didnt. Fuckwit.
Probably should have though. Some times its ok to educate people.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Do you know if he was an employee or owned the company?
You’d be wasting your time having a dig at an employee about what you guys get charged.

Coppers also fuuuuucking exxy fyi, bought two fittings today that cost $84 a pop, at our heavily discounted rate.
2 20mm B press copper repair couplings would be about $12 and the pipe maybe $10 worth out of full length.

3 hours to do that job seems a bit much, did he press or solder the fittings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
2 20mm B press copper repair couplings would be about $12 and the pipe maybe $10 worth out of full length.

3 hours to do that job seems a bit much, did he press or solder the fittings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There we go!

I didn’t think of the size tbh, makes it a fair whack cheaper than what we was doing.