Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A last minute call up to a meeting in Canberra tomorrow morning, checking the weather report and seeing it'll be a cracker of a day.

LTIH: Having to do a side delivery of a pallet to our office there means I have to take one of the open tray utes...it may be a cases of occy straps to the rescue.
You can go for a ride with @Haakon...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
You can go for a ride with @Haakon...
I doubt a public servant would be out on the trails during work hours on a school day.

I'm leaving Syd about 6.30, fly by the CBR office, meeting in town at 10.30 which should be an hour max, pick up a carnivorous plant from a local nursery for a colleague, and then the day is mine as long as I'm home for the kids bed time. Looks like a very promising work day.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I doubt a public servant would be out on the trails during work hours on a school day.

I'm leaving Syd about 6.30, fly by the CBR office, meeting in town at 10.30 which should be an hour max, pick up a carnivorous plant from a local nursery for a colleague, and then the day is mine as long as I'm home for the kids bed time. Looks like a very promising work day.
Cough... I feel a spot of black lung coming on...

Alas I can’t actually skive off anyway... Very unaustralian of me.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I suspect this is an image that SCB grabbed from his VW forum...everyone's making fun of the dude, everyone wants to be the dude.