Little Things You Love

scblack

Leucocholic
That's some tasty bait Mr Black

I hate to admit it, but I have a secret wanting for a V6 Amarok.
... Or a 4x4 Transporter van.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
V6 model is FAST. Very impressive.

I have not yet driven a V6 model. I am afraid to:oops:, as I may end up spending shitloads upgrading from my 4cyl model.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
V6 model is FAST. Very impressive.

I have not yet driven a V6 model. I am afraid to:oops:, as I may end up spending shitloads upgrading from my 4cyl model.
I reckon it's just a matter of time before you own one
My old man has had 2 V6 diesel Navaras. SO much grunt.
Once you drive 'em you'll never go back to a 4 cyl truck zzzzzzzz

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
He is just another dick driving something way heavier and way more polluting than necessary. Probably a lot like.....

scblack

Leucocholic
They sell heaps because it's the fashion with cashed up bogans. They sell heaps of wife beater singlets as well but it doesn't make them cool.
Its a nice try.

I repeat - Best Selling Vehicles in Australia, for years now. You are in the minority.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
report from surgeon after scope - not only is it clear, he says I don't need another for 2 years. and you bet I enjoyed that mushroom hamburger right after fasting in preparation
Sometimes there's a good reason to let your doctor get jiggy with it. Congrats on the pass marks!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wonder how you guys feel seeing that dual cab diesel utes are the biggest selling vehicles in Australia?
It just reinforces the theory that people aren't really ready to make the changes needed to confront climate change.

More importantly how's the tub space for bikes? Dual cabs often look like there isn't quite enough space to fit many bikes in (say a full load of riders pumping shuttles) without a lot of faffing around. Shit I have enough trouble fitting my bike in a friend's tub on its own often enough!

scblack

Leucocholic
It just reinforces the theory that people aren't really ready to make the changes needed to confront climate change.

More importantly how's the tub space for bikes? Dual cabs often look like there isn't quite enough space to fit many bikes in (say a full load of riders pumping shuttles) without a lot of faffing around. Shit I have enough trouble fitting my bike in a friend's tub on its own often enough!
My Amarok is very good - its the biggest tub I think, or at least equal biggest. Fits my SS2 laying flat on the floor and do not have to turn the bars. I have a canopy so could not shuttle with bikes over the tailgate.

Its horses for courses sometimes. I had to move a full size locker a few weeks ago. It could not fit in the tub of the Amarok (too long), but with seats folded in my old Pulsar, it fitted inside a small hatchback. Go figure.