What does your day look like?

LPG

likes thicc birds

As a continuation from the other day when I wanted to get into the Finnish forest. I walked into a bike shopthat had so.e dece t bikes and asked if they knew where I could get a mtb to rent. They didn't really know of anywhere in town that rented something to explore the forest. Then I spotted a Trek Full Stache and told them I had the Stache (hardtail version) and that they were awesome fun bikes. Soon enough he tells me it's their demo bike and I can rent it for a few hours for not too much. It was the right size and all. I had been wanting to try one for a while and it was stupid fun flying over the conatant rock gardens that were everywhere on the local trails. Awesome time and turned out so much better than what I expected.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Mmmm, tasty. Was pumping too, for ants.

Water is still a crazy 21 degrees, the hole in my wettie doesn't seem to matter so much.

The waves were actually pretty fun. The seaweed had this weird energy absorbing effect going on so the water stayed really clear and no backwash or foamy bits.
No leash needed either, board would get stuck a few meters ahead of you fell off and just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper

The waves were actually pretty fun. The seaweed had this weird energy absorbing effect going on so the water stayed really clear and no backwash or foamy bits.
No leash needed either, board would get stuck a few meters ahead of you fell off and just stop.

Fark, that looks shallow/close to shore. Must just be the weed effect.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Coupe? Didn’t think they were selling one - just the old now Giulietta, the Guilia sedan and that Stelvio SUV abomination...
It'd be the 4c out side the front door. Everyone had their toys out, lexus LFA in yellow just down the road. No RCF track edition though. :( was down at infinti again, q60 tt3l can be had cheap. The xr6t is long in the tooth, to be retired to brothers farm for track days at Winton, bout all its good for now. Needs exhaust, turbo, head studs and brakes. It'd be good to see if finish life with the 450rkw, didn't quite make it with current turbo.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Doh! Forgot about that... Yes - that too. Kirsty’s G shares the gearbox and a lot of switchgear with the 4C...

4C has some serious design compromises (that sounds familiar) that stop it being as great a car as it could/should have been... Strut rear end being one - Alpine A110 shows it up on many fronts.
Not that I’ve driven either of them alas...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Doh! Forgot about that... Yes - that too. Kirsty’s G shares the gearbox and a lot of switchgear with the 4C...

4C has some serious design compromises (that sounds familiar) that stop it being as great a car as it could/should have been... Strut rear end being one - Alpine A110 shows it up on many fronts.
Not that I’ve driven either of them alas...
Alpines is the ugly step sister to the 4c surely. But yes all review didn't bode well for the 4c sadly. Still better looking than new supra/BMW.

My local usually has a wave when it's too small everywhere else, the council have let the lagoon out so there is really nice sand there for a small wave, had a few go outs this past week and my back is telling it's been a while.