Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Luckily for canberrans they have some pretty great mtbing. I’d live there pretty happily
I tried to tell myself that a few times. Then each visit told me otherwise. I couldn't decide if it was the location (I like the ocean, even though I don't swim in it) or the culture.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I tried to tell myself that a few times. Then each visit told me otherwise. I couldn't decide if it was the location (I like the ocean, even though I don't swim in it) or the culture.
Both, and something else I’ve never been able to put my finger on... I just wake up and feel like I’ve re entered the world every time I leave. I get that in tassie and they have also have awesome riding so that’s that decided :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Come on you told me it was haakon. And if he wasnt there you would move the very next day.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
We spent a bit more...not a lot more...but it’s not a run of the mill house.
I look at what we could have got then, let alone now, anywhere near the city, and have no regerts.
Those regerts can be a right royal pain in the asre.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH - getting hurt doing simple things. ran out to the bins last night in the rain. Slipped on the road on the way back and fell on the gutter. walked back in the house wet, bleeding and bruised. Feel like I've been hit by a truck today.
Sorry for laugh reaction. Can relate.

slowmick

38-39"
Sorry for laugh reaction. Can relate.
All good. I have a reputation with the people at work for falling off my bike. Got all the usual, you should take up a more sensible hobby and even my kids can ride their bikes without falling off comments. Not sure it was a wise move to tell them the truth, opened up lots of new avenues for jokes...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
All good. I have a reputation with the people at work for falling off my bike. Got all the usual, you should take up a more sensible hobby and even my kids can ride their bikes without falling off comments. Not sure it was a wise move to tell them the truth, opened up lots of new avenues for jokes...
Sick of people who assume you stack therefore quit. Do people really give up that easily in their lives??

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I wish that people that crash their cars would give up driving, they only come back worse but with less fuck given for the general masses