Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Will they ever fix pricing on their site. I love them, but it stops me from looking any further. If you can't run a website in this time period, then I dont hold high hopes of doing business with them..
Yep, and it's been like that for a couple of years (at least).

Scotty675

Cable thief
Broken saddles. Broke another selle Italia flite yesterday, 2 in less than 12 months. Time to try something else which is a shame cause these fit my arse well.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
It must be something about museums...the worst I've been to is the Natural History Museum, buried in the bowels of the building with all of the above "experiences" and the food was damn near inedible, we learnt after that expedition and packed a lunch from there on in, at least the food is kinda ok at the Aus Museum and a not bad view to boot.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Having a bloke from a couple of streets away bring me the empty BikeDiscount.de box he found on the footpath outside his house....

A couple of hours walking the dogs around the area yielded one part (the cheapest one...), but that’s still a couple of hundred bucks out the window.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Having a bloke from a couple of streets away bring me the empty BikeDiscount.de box he found on the footpath outside his house....

A couple of hours walking the dogs around the area yielded one part (the cheapest one...), but that’s still a couple of hundred bucks out the window.
don't feel too bad, probably didn't even make it to your place..van probably got rolled turning into Narrablunder!
im guessing it's one of the locals with the night camo ;)