Little Things You Hate

safreek

I had one bury itself into my sack, before I noticed the little bigger it was buried so deep it was munching on my little wrigglies. The subsequent burning itch that prick of a tick caused me lasted weeks!
Yeah, fucker that got me lobbed between the goolies and the weenie, black rash that looked like a bruise covered the whole area, dangle bits and all.
Even the doctor missed it, paralysis ticks are pure evil

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
safreek 9 weeks ago I was in some sort of shock following a particularly bad bushfire threat day and thought the rules of ladder physics didnt apply to me. Broke R wrist and L elbow .
Had surgery , getting better though still ache and stiff.
After getting the flats I put 2 layers of tape around the wheel well and checked all my tubes so far so good.
The new rail trail is handy to ride to work off the road.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah, fucker that got me lobbed between the goolies and the weenie, black rash that looked like a bruise covered the whole area, dangle bits and all.
Even the doctor missed it, paralysis ticks are pure evil
I've had a few, the worst was in my scalp. I woke up one morning with the worst migraine and felt a lump on my head, got someone to check it and it was a tick.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Taxis can eat a dick.

Is it no longer standard to wave one's at an empty taxi to get a ride? Not long off the train as discussed also keyless. spare keys at mum's which isn't far from my place. Unfortunately she isn't available to pick me up and hand over keys etc. Now I doynt live too far from the station, so I'll just lug the 40kg of luggage and work it out once in there. I'm perhaps 50m into the journey and it starts to rain. No worries I see a cab...wave and Chuck Testa must be driving it. Well it's a busy road and maybe he didn't want to use any of the ample side streets to pick me up. Maybe he thought I was a hooker. I'll never know. This was followed by 2 more taxis doing the same shit.
No Uber in your area ?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Taxis can eat a dick.

Is it no longer standard to wave one's at an empty taxi to get a ride? Not long off the train as discussed also keyless. spare keys at mum's which isn't far from my place. Unfortunately she isn't available to pick me up and hand over keys etc. Now I doynt live too far from the station, so I'll just lug the 40kg of luggage and work it out once in there. I'm perhaps 50m into the journey and it starts to rain. No worries I see a cab...wave and Chuck Testa must be driving it. Well it's a busy road and maybe he didn't want to use any of the ample side streets to pick me up. Maybe he thought I was a hooker. I'll never know. This was followed by 2 more taxis doing the same shit.
They can smell that luggage.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Short version - until uber pay their drivers a fair and reasonable amount I won't use them.
Fair enuff but some of the prices that cabbies were charging 10 years ago were ludicrous. I had an augment with a cabbie in Perth that refused to do a $20 trip to my Hotel room at midnight.