COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's a massive backwards step.

I'm really surprised the entire state isn't locked down again yet.

If all is going to plan, shouldn't the numbers be trending back down by now?
yeah we are coming up on 3 weeks back into metro lockdown so they should be trending down.
Would be very interesting to see where all these cases are coming from

moorey

call me Mia
yeah we are coming up on 3 weeks back into metro lockdown so they should be trending down.
Would be very interesting to see where all these cases are coming from
Just talking to my metro mate. He says all his neighbors have given up doing the right thing, coz no one else is anyway. Scary situation, that is only going to get worse I fear.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That's a massive backwards step.

I'm really surprised the entire state isn't locked down again yet.

If all is going to plan, shouldn't the numbers be trending back down by now?
I reckon it will be another week to ten days before numbers start to fall IF people are doing the right thing with isolation and social distancing. It doesnt look like that is going to plan though.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just talking to my metro mate. He says all his neighbors have given up doing the right thing, coz no one else is anyway. Scary situation, that is only going to get worse I fear.
That's fucking annoying. I'm trying not to leave the house except for exercise and to get the kids out and about, but when I do go out most people seem to be doing the right thing.
Assuming the 700+ figure is correct it will be interesting to see the response from the Gov. If people are just ignoring stage 3 restrictions,w hat will they do in stage 4? And just how much extra manpower is there to police and enforce it?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
QLD !

HTF can someone travel from Melbourne via Sydney on the 21st July and go straight to work in her QLD School.

So many mistakes, it's only a matter of time till its here in SA.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
QLD !

HTF can someone travel from Melbourne via Sydney on the 21st July and go straight to work in her QLD School.

So many mistakes, it's only a matter of time till its here in SA.
They falsified their statements to avoid quarantine

ozzybmx

They falsified their statements to avoid quarantine
They should be jailed ! I would toss the two of them in there indefinitely until they see what the impact is to QLD, the possible reintroduction of coronavirus to the state, cost of preventing it, cost of lockdowns and everything else associated with their lies and deceit.

They should be charged in a month or two when QLD can see exactly what they are responsible for.

ozzybmx

Wow.

A quick google at "queensland two" shows the mess these 2 have made.

They went on a shoplifting trip, stopped off in NSW (with coronavirus) to steal from a high end shop then flew back to QLD, then made their way around the city spreading their shit everywhere.

I hope this is not another Crossroads Hotel story... scumbags.

1Parklands Christian College
2Madtongsan IV Restaurant
3Heeretea -Bubble Tea Shop
4YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours Care
5Primary Medical and Dental Practice
6Thai Peak Restaurant
7Cowch Dessert Cocktail Bar
8P’Nut Street Noodles
9African Grocery Shop