What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Sitting in the children’s hospital carpark waiting after my step daughter peeled the skin back on her shin just below the knee. My first instinct was to make the skin flaps talk but thought better of it. 9yo girls don’t take well to blood.

First time in a while I wasn’t the victim grovelling in pain and just administering first aid.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Did they give you the good drugs?
As much panadol as I could stuff in my pockets.

Today's headache is brought to you by a lack of actual coffee.

Once my head cleared last night I felt like such a phoney.

I was genuinely concerned the Heart Ultrasound was going to uncover something that would end my riding. But the sonographer said it's the best she's seen in quite some time.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

I was genuinely concerned the Heart Ultrasound was going to uncover something that would end my riding. But the sonographer said it's the best she's seen in quite some time.
Uh caffeine withdrawals suck big time. And hospital coffee is the worst!
You’d bloody hope your heart is in schmick condition with how much cardio you knock out.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You’d bloody hope your heart is in schmick condition with how much cardio you knock out.
Hospital coffee isn't coffee... I got Kirsty to bring me a daily thermos of the real stuff when I was in!

Cardy George

I know right! Not to mention it's my main form of transport. Once in a blue moon my ticker will stutter for a beat or two, but I've told everyone and they don't seem that concerned.

I have a sitting on my arse average of 55bpm, and a sleeping rate of 42bpm. That freaks them out until I tell them I'm a cyclist :)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That looks exactly like my day.
Just recovering now after having my collarbone surgery yesterday.
Home this arvo hopefully.
Nice. Plate and screws?

I've got my orthopaedic follow up tomorrow to see if im fit to undergo a general anaesthetic...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It was a bloody tailwind! At worse a cross wind.

And I'm still here. CT, chest xray, a night on a ecg monitor, with another to come apparently, heart ultrasound and a brain mri. All to make sure the mini seizure happened because I passed out not the other way around.

I was due a full check up, but this is a bit ridiculous
While that's all a PITA, may as well make use of the situation, get a full grease and oil change, and not have to go near the festering joint for another decade.

I notice you haven't mentioned the sponge bath........

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Cardy George

While that's all a PITA, may as well make use of the situation, get a full grease and oil change, and not have to go near the festering joint for another decade.

I notice you haven't mentioned the sponge bath........

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
Mrs George has just left, I think I might go ask for one.......

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Did she do your heart as well though? Geez, what a show off.