What does your day look like?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ummm QLD has Bunnings Sausage Fest in full swing again - if you guys would stop infecting each other you could have nice things again as well
Don’t get too cocky Cocko. Your turn will come. We are all on this together remember!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don’t get too cocky Cocko. Your turn will come. We are all on this together remember!
Think again. The rest of us have held a Congress and you're out of the Commonwealth. Time to fly on your own as the people republic of Victoria.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Think again. The rest of us have held a Congress and you're out of the Commonwealth. Time to fly on your own as the people republic of Victoria.
Look I know the Victorians are annoying self important assholes but I would much rather call the WA and Qld bluffs to secede.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’d be pretty happy happy with that. Us Mexicans never cared much for you Northerners. Especially Queenslanders and weird pink dogs from Newcastle/Perth.
Now where’s my half strength honeycomb soy latte?
Truth is I just wanna go ride. That’s all.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Look I know the Victorians are annoying self important assholes but I would much rather call the WA and Qld bluffs to secede.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Has was stopped contributing a big chunk of revenue or something? I'm with you on ditching the wastelands and hillbillies...just hold off a few months. I've got a sharp idea... Newer South Wales! The republic of!!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d be pretty happy happy with that. Us Mexicans never cared much for you Northerners. Especially Queenslanders and weird pink dogs from Newcastle/Perth.
Now where’s my half strength honeycomb soy latte?
Truth is I just wanna go ride. That’s all.
Look...lets face it. The situation is a big win for you guys. Think of all the out of state bullshit you can get rid off! The chance start a new and be known as the cultural hot spot you deserve, without all the hang ups of those other places...

And think of the many happy low income workers suddenly reverting to your state awards that likely still include penalty rates too...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The question is if that is good for the Shire people or good for the rest of the people outside of the Shire?
The wall could start at Engadine.
Either way there will be people stoked on both sides.
I’ll be forced into making a tunnel network to smuggle in bahn mi and pho.
Or a giant cannon.
Little submarine maybe?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Either way there will be people stoked on both sides.
I’ll be forced into making a tunnel network to smuggle in bahn mi and pho.
Or a giant cannon.
Little submarine maybe?
I would run the gaunlet for you and throw them over the Trump-like fence.
Or you could open a shop and corner the market exclusively for Bahn Mi + Pho and jack the price up just for the fun of it.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I would run the gaunlet for you and throw them over the Trump-like fence.
Or you could open a shop and corner the market exclusively for Bahn Mi + Pho and jack the price up just for the fun of it.
We’d make more money with less work smuggling it in.
Risk jail time but eh, free feed and a bed ain’t too bad.