Confessions from the fuckwits

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I laugh at myself every time I fit a tyre now, this was never a thing until I read about it here and now I can't fit a tyre without doing it.
Sorry, not sorry...

In other news today, one of the builds I mentioned the other day was Mulleting the Ripmo, which involved changing out the Works Angleset from the current -2 to a -1.5, so as to keep all things the same, bar wheel size and BB height... Alas, no confession on the headset removal or install folks, sorry to disappoint ;)

But, as I was only "just going to try it out", I didn't bother to chuck either of the 2 spare CushCore I have in the shed in the 650B wheel... Of course, first trail today, first little drop, I find the only jagged rock in the landing and completely snake bite the brand new DHR2 - as in, bead and tread!

No worries, chuck the tube in there, pump it up to a million PSI. Next rock garde, tube gone. Fuck it, just wasn't my day and my Mullet turned into a very flat Flounder :(

Still, the additional arse clearance while I had the tyre inflated was great!

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Trying to find and watch a free version of the movie 'The Reaping'. Found a Youtube version, got about 20 minutes in, there's no subtitles, everyone speaking Arabic (matches the setting), but I figure the dialogue isn't essential at this point, and the audience will get the plot through the actions and visuals.

Finally dawns on me I'm watching a dubbed Arabic version.