Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Is it the 3hrs of "Let me ask you a question, have you ever tried DMT?"
No, it’s more just his style and manner. He’s also prone to going off on a rant about things he hasn’t bothered to check if even true.
I don’t find him funny in the slightest. Thinks he’s a thinking mans Howard Stern.

Minlak

custom titis
No, it’s more just his style and manner. He’s also prone to going off on a rant about things he hasn’t bothered to check if even true.
I don’t find him funny in the slightest. Thinks he’s a thinking mans Howard Stern.
I used to listen to a lot of his podcasts and now pretty much selectively listen to him - depending on who his guest is - a lot of his casts now I just don't bother - as far as funny goes I would say its similar to my music style - i like what I like but I don't have a genre - I pick and choose from the smorgasboard

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just can't even with Joe Rogan.....I can't.....
Yeah but he is a really ummmmm like we'll grounded and ummmm like really informed guy. He says things I like to hear.

I'm inclined to agree. It's a painful experience.

LTIH - Sticky cafe tables.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No to be picky @foxpuppet , but how many people named Linc were or are the owners of his business? Of there is only 1 mythical Linc (or is it Lincs?), perhaps the apostrophe should be:

Linc's

Or

Lincs'

But I say get modern and edgy...

Linx

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
No to be picky @foxpuppet , but how many people named Linc were or are the owners of his business? Of there is only 1 mythical Linc (or is it Lincs?), perhaps the apostrophe should be:

Linc's

Or

Lincs'

But I say get modern and edgy...

Linx
It was 2 brothers.... Lincoln is their surname.
Both still alive but don’t own the business anymore and the last one retired back in Feb.
it’s a 52 year old business so hard to change the name now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Just heard Hillsong have acquired Festival hall.
Pretty crappy venue but so many great bands have played there for many decades. Now it’s owned by a bunch of happy clapping scammers and we have one less music venue.
Fuck Hillsong and the horse they rode in on. :mad:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Maybe they’ll give Stryper a Sunday morning residency.
When I was about 9 my dad took me along to a audio tech job he was doing on Saturday Morning Live with Jono & Dano. Jimmy Barnes & Stryper were featured and I got given a signed copy of an album by each. Being 9 I though stryper was some kind of death metal band.... not Christian prog rock. I kept the JB album as it was a CD. The vinyl stryper album went in the bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: