Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
When I was about 9 my dad took me along to a audio tech job he was doing on Saturday Morning Live with Jono & Dano. Jimmy Barnes & Stryper were featured and I got given a signed copy of an album by each. Being 9 I though stryper was some kind of death metal band.... not Christian prog rock. I kept the JB album as it was a CD. The vinyl stryper album went in the bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why we can’t be besties.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I should probably be shocked or horrified or some similar emotion, but I'm just disgusted at how many apparently illiterate and colour blind people are allowed to have a driver's licence.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just heard Hillsong have acquired Festival hall.
Pretty crappy venue but so many great bands have played there for many decades. Now it’s owned by a bunch of happy clapping scammers and we have one less music venue.
Fuck Hillsong and the horse they rode in on. :mad:
There'll be heaps of love music there now! Sure it might be a monotonous imitation of rock and roll, but damn it they'll try real hard for you.

I want to know how the fuck productivity is up when all travel has ceased? It makes absolutely no sense. We were told all along that the junkets were integral to productivity.
Surely we haven't been duped?

Played end of my daze and watched a bit of the bad car drivers. It was a good sound track to the road chaos.

Jpez

Down on the left!
There'll be heaps of love music there now! Sure it might be a monotonous imitation of rock and roll, but damn it they'll try real hard for you.
They can try all they like. I’m a lost cause.
I’ll just have to be content with my memories or seeing Motörhead, The Ramones, The Hard Ons and Slayer there and probably a few more I can’t remember.

moorey

call me Mia
They can try all they like. I’m a lost cause.
I’ll just have to be content with my memories or seeing Motörhead, The Ramones, The Hard Ons and Slayer there and probably a few more I can’t remember.
Indeed. Saw some beauties there...or the Palace...or Espy...or POW....I used to drink back then. I honestly don’t remember who I saw where.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Indeed. Saw some beauties there...or the Palace...or Espy...or POW....I used to drink back then. I honestly don’t remember who I saw where.
We probably stumbled into each other and spilt each others beer at some stage
at anyone of those venues. I’d also add the Seaview Ballroom and The Venue as well as a host of smaller pubs and clubs i don’t remember seeing a ton of bands at. Even made it to Ballarat a couple of times for gigs.