Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I always found his stuff a bit confusing. One moment he’d be railing against homophobes then come out with a homophobic joke, and his sexism at times was off the charts.
But the actual band in their prime were something to behold.
Black Flag or Rollins Band?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Rollins Band. But would have loved to be in the right place and right time to have seen Black Flag too.
I was at the Rollins gig there. Already had a headache....never experienced such base thump. I went right to the back and stuffed hair in my ears to try to dull it down. Unsuccessfully.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Avert your eyes beer lovers! I must have thrown out somewhere between 200 and 300 bottles of beer over the last week, close to 200 today alone. All of them out of date and quite a few of them out of date while I was away. It's nice of your colleagues to ensure you have plenty of work when you get back I guess...? Anyway I'm pumping all these empties into the recycling bin and one of the last fuckers pings off the pile and explodes all over the fucking entry that I use pretty much every time I come to work. I sweep up real big because I do not want a puncture from this mess but I know there is a piece out there waiting for me.

I also stink of stale beer and sweat. A lively lager gave me a big Bertha blasting just before lunch.

And now I am about to ride home in a motherfucker of a rain storm.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Avert your eyes beer lovers! I must have thrown out somewhere between 200 and 300 bottles of beer over the last week, close to 200 today alone. All of them out of date and quite a few of them out of date while I was away. It's nice of your colleagues to ensure you have plenty of work when you get back I guess...? Anyway I'm pumping all these empties into the recycling bin and one of the last fuckers pings off the pile and explodes all over the fucking entry that I use pretty much every time I come to work. I sweep up real big because I do not want a puncture from this mess but I know there is a piece out there waiting for me.

I also stink of stale beer and sweat. A lively lager gave me a big Bertha blasting just before lunch.

At least it will wash off the stale piss. And beer.

Flow-Rider

Burner

Best place for Emu beer, you don't want to poison too many Eastcoastians. :p