Canberra rides and beers

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Dang, I was thinking something a little closer to the silly season, to be honest!

Maybe we can do two sessions?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Dang, I was thinking something a little closer to the silly season, to be honest!

Maybe we can do two sessions?
I'm up for as many sessions as required ;)

I'm easy for closer to Xmas as we're staying here. My birthday is 24th which lands on a Saturday this year so will be a ride of sorts and beers at Stromlo that day as per tradition.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I'm up for as many sessions as required ;)

I'm easy for closer to Xmas as we're staying here. My birthday is 24th which lands on a Saturday this year so will be a ride of sorts and beers at Stromlo that day as per tradition.
Nice, let's pack in as many as we can! :D

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
So there's a bunch of us heading out on the evening of Friday 15 December for a meal and drinks.

Probably Old Canberra Inn, Grease Monkey or something similar. I'm going to book a table, please let me know if you want to join. Can also meet afterwards just for beers, if that's more your gig.

I'm still in for 2 Dec as well..., trying to rebuild fitness of 14 months of rolling injury and fucking illness. So don't expect much from me!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
So there's a bunch of us heading out on the evening of Friday 15 December for a meal and drinks.

Probably Old Canberra Inn, Grease Monkey or something similar. I'm going to book a table, please let me know if you want to join. Can also meet afterwards just for beers, if that's more your gig.

I'm still in for 2 Dec as well..., trying to rebuild fitness of 14 months of rolling injury and fucking illness. So don't expect much from me!
Christmas party on 15 December so might just make it for drinks but definitely up for a ride on 2 December.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I did, but not in any real detail. My company wasn't interested in tendering, so I just skimmed them.
They mention there would be a flow trail component and an all mountain component. Kinda interested to hear if they asked for any more detail about that stuff.

When I spoke to the World Trail guys their opinion was it would be more like a long XCish trail.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Much of the planning has been very high-level, based on the tender documents. The flow and all-mountain components have been a best wishes by non-technical people. A better picture will be known once the successful tenderer has done further investigations.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That was a wicked little storm. Couple of trees down around my way, everyone come out of it alright?