Recent content by 2 smooth

1. 2

a rooster?!? help me get rid of it!

Just lobb some panadol over the fence. That way you can say..."Act of god! Act of god!" But as above, foxes will also get the desired effect.
  2. 2

XT short cage rear Deraileur

Long or short cage?
  3. 2

Student shoots self with starter pistol

HAHAHA!! Death by tooth!
  4. 2

Manitou 4 way swinger shocks

How much does he charge?
  5. 2

HOLY MOTHER OF F**K..... Good old pinkbike.......

Thats the biggest chunk of Point-n-shoot i have ever seen! I love it! That must be like a custom-one-off thing though. Just a TMX with a different seat mast. Still, youd want to be doing some crazy hucks to flat to be jutifying that thing, or just posuer to the bullshit and cruise around NYC on it.
  6. 2

My 2 Rigs (Banshee + One25)

How does the Scream ride? Im looking around for options for a next-frame, be it race of huck.
  7. 2

Felt D8.5

Cheers for that. Ill check it out :D
  8. 2

red hill syd 19th june build for dirt jam

There is no WTF big enough to explian that. Where the fark did you get them from?!
  9. 2

Maxxis DH or IRC kujo DH tyres and tubes ?

Grant...you dont have high rollers. :roll: Minion Dh fronts with the DH tubes, sticks like flies to shit. Super Tacky compound of course.
  10. 2

Felt D8.5

Its crossed my mind a few times now, but its starting to take hold i think. I tend to want to go faster than bigger, so it might be the thing to do i reckon. BUT, im having a lookat a the Queens Park drop, and if it the shit its told to be, and if hit it, racing can get fucked (or until i get...
  11. 2

Felt D8.5

Yeh...i know the feeling. The shop i work in can get them in, but i cant get the dosh for it. If and when i do, i will most likly get one.
  12. 2

05 santa cruz

There was the 05 V10 on here somewhere.
  13. 2

Hydro Gyro System...

Im gonna try and make one, well, my little cable rotator thingo anywho...Does anyone know if Dot 3-4-5 brake fluid reacts with brass? S. im lloking at you :wink:
  14. 2

Hydro Gyro System...

Thats not the point...the point is that were wondering if its possible, which it entirly is. Rediculously sacrilegous, but possible. It would be a peice of cake for one brake setups, as all you need its a cable with a rotating joint on it, that runs through the steerer tube. Anyone know what i mean?
  15. 2

Felt D8.5

Does anyone know the website that the Felt D8.5 is on? Im thinking of getting one in to the shop to build up.