Recent content by ango93

1. ango93

DH New Paint

Omg My god that thing is the sex....looks great man....lol took a little longer to get her back than u thought. but anyways looks the goods!
  2. ango93

banshee scream???

hey guys im just wondering...iv been riding dh for a while now and i used to have a giant dh comp. I bought this Banshee scream to replace it...do you recon it will hold up doin dh as i dont really wanna go to freeride i wanna stick with the good shit! please give me some advise and what you...
  3. ango93

XC Very Sexy Chumba HX1

hahahah i had a stack too man, i came off in the forest, and yea i landed ass first on a rock and broke my coxix....i kept riding after it...very slowerly...but i came in near last...30th or somethin..hahaha man u did awsome u should check my new banshee in my sig...catch ya later mate :)
  4. ango93

Banshee Scream.....hot..hot..hot

thanks mate i was a bit unsure because when i got the bike the rear shock was in the hole closest to the seat post and he said that it was running 6 inches of travel. thamks for the advise man
  5. ango93

XC Very Sexy Chumba HX1

hey eddie its angus here (i used to go to terrace) that is a sweet ride i love it, hey man how did u and will go at nationals. anyways ride her well !:D
  6. ango93

DH new face lift

cranks make the wheels go round and round ;) but an absolutly sweet bike i love the colour scheme. ride her hard mate and have fun with her!!!
  7. ango93

DH Norco Team DH '02 VPS [Updated]

hey man can u give us an estimate weight on that sexy beast!
  8. ango93

yea with the tripples this ride can handle anything! i just got the new spring on and my ride feels sooo plush! has anyone got any ideas as to how to weight reduct this beast. She is sitting at the 21 kilo mark and im feeling the pain!!!!
  9. ango93

hahahhahah yea i just replaced the spring this arvo with a 350 it was hard to get on as it was a little big but i got it. and yea thanks reece iam gonna get the same seat as stevo accept in the snake skin pattern. :)
  10. ango93

yea man i thought 1200 was a good price, i really need a new spring for the rear shock it is a 700 pound and is killing my plush plush forks as they are the only part of the bike that moves (hence iam 54 kilos) hahahahha, thanks for ur comments guys, but please keep em going, does anyone know...
  11. ango93

here is my custom banshee scream:D i use it for dh and stuff, im not much of a freerider soo tell us what ya think of ma set up Spec: frame: Josh Bender 2005 edition Banshee Scream:rolleyes: Fork: Bombers 888r with areal flat crowns:cool: rear shock: fox dhx 5 Wheel set: mag 30...
  12. ango93

How was your bike stolen

i had this sweet little bmx i built up andi was at the skate park when a guy on another bike ran into me and nocked me off...his mate ran up jumped on my bike and they both rode off into the sunset....gay.
  13. ango93

STOLEN stolen from illinbah camping grounds 29th nov 08

man thats terrible im sick of dickheads taking innocent peoples shit...u can tell who are the ones who take shit at races so keep a look out all...and man really hope u get ur stuff back good luck ango93
  14. ango93

Extreme MTB Stunts!!!

dude that is crazy shiz...is that u or a vid that u found.....speachless
  15. ango93

I finnaly got one!

mate u are soo lucky apart from the leg ahahaha that thing is impeccable, have fun mate, and good luck