Recent content by As18258

1. A

Sold (Bargain) Sram code R brakes with rotors Brand New

Item: Sram Code R Brakeset with 200mm rotor and 180mm rotor Location: Donvale 3111 Item Condition: Brand spankin New Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions:$275 Extra Info: Grab yourself a bargain also have a brand new gx groupset if interested
  2. A

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Cheers i will start the process and wait it out hahaha.
  3. A

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Hey guys i was wondering if you have any follow up on the Marino frames. Is it worth me getting them to weld up an enduro 29 for aggressive riding and if so what would you suggest or improve on your bikes? thanks
  4. A

Sold Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon - Pinstripe II $125 negotiable SOLD

Hello is this still for sale?
  5. A

ACT SOLD Giant Reign Advanced (L) custom build

private messaged you
  6. A

VIC Sold

still for sale?
  7. A

PRICE CHECK 2012 Giant Anthem X3

giant anthem if the bike is in decent condition i wouldn't pay more than 750 dollars it is a decent bike though.
  8. A

Long travel xc race bike???

specialized camber my cousin has got a camber he says its great it climbs like a dream and it descends like a bike with more travel.
  9. A

Switch to Polygon Siskiu, or stick with what I have?

polygon siskui I am not really sure about the polygon siskui but flow mtb has got a review on them and I think the said it was pretty good.
  10. A

H.E Park Heathmont VIC

he parker its pretty bad now the jumps have gone pretty bad but I would be keen to help with the pump track it should be good.
  11. A

Snowboarding vs Skiing!

skiing for the go I find that skiing is a lot easier than snowboarding snowboarding when your a beginner just consists of falling on your bum.
  12. A

Snakes

snake moterbike I ran over a big brownie on my motor =bike and it reared up and nearly got my cousin on the leg it was pretty scary because my cousins already got bitten by brown snake 2 years ago.
  13. A

kona honzo 2012

kona honzo it is very hard to specifically find a 2012 but there was one in my local shop as a crash replacement but the guy didn't want it so they were selling it.but it sold. Now days it is mostly second-hand luck and even then you would have to be very lucky.
  14. A

Can't decide new rig yeti or lapierre

lapierre if I was you I would go with the lapierre they are not as solid descender but they climb well and if it is near new there Is less wear and less things to break.
  15. A

Knee pad suggestions

kneepads I bought troy lee designs kneepads and there great they are great to pedal in and they offer good protection. the only problem for you is that they are 80 dollars.