Recent content by Battler

1. Battler

State/Local Politics Thread: En garde!

Im not to concerned about this going ahead for the only reason that it is currently giving me a job and keeping the company i work for afloat within NSW. Not only that but it wont truly kick off for another 18 months. But hypothetically if i didnt work for them i would be furious at the...
  2. Battler

Bullying - again

Second that, absolute gold. Those kids may have learnt the hard way but they wont ever bully again. I think this is a great lesson for all parents. The only concern i would have is for the future relationship between the kids and their father, hopefully they see the light and forgive him.
  3. Battler

Beware of ebay advertising!!!

Best pair of pedals, EVER! I would take that for a ride any day. Unfortunatly its no new way of advertising.
  4. Battler

Fiscal farkers - where are you putting your money?

Never said that, with every investment there is a chance of loss. But really continue with your valid input.:confused: Ill put it this way: Rio took a $10 share price plunge to $78 mainly due to the Japanese earthquakes and Rio's owner ship of EAR (uranium miners). Prior to this they...
  5. Battler

Fiscal farkers - where are you putting your money?

IMO you would be crazy not to invest in rio right now. After a $10 plunge and a predicted $116 share price by the end of the year you stand to make a profit regardless. If you have a some reasonable bucks put away and looking for a firm investment with 95% chance of a profit thats where i...
  6. Battler

fitness trainning tips

And for those who weren't sleeping, weren't listening either, gauging from your poor efforts at a sarcastic sentence. I prefer a blunt approach, " year 8's a walk in the park, if your struggling now with work load, your in some serious strife cause it only gets 100x worse". If you want to...
  7. Battler

Japan Earthquake

I think if this is going to be discussed that it needs a new thread if there isnt one already which would suprise me.
  8. Battler

China declares war on the US

And your comment was so amazingly useless it is funny... But then again just saying :rolleyes: (not claiming mine to be any more useful)
  9. Battler

Paypal help.

Or you sold it for less than it was worth and the other guy has picked up a steal.;)
  10. Battler

Today tonight strikes again

So for all those who were watching Today Tonight last night, you may have seen the article on a proposed new unhealthy food tax. A study conducted by this bloke over 5 years proposed, to fight obesity we should impose a new tax to increase unhealthy food prices by 10%. Surely someone with...
  11. Battler

The stupid questions thread.

Would depend on the size of the loop. A small one maybe, a big one no way. It all comes down to physics, im no phsysicist but would have something to do with gravity, velocity, speed and distance to travel, then would go into some formula and spit out and answer if it were to be possible.
  12. Battler

Introducing Someone to MTBing

Tell them that motorbikes are more fun and they should stick with that.
  13. Battler

Who wants to dog sit for 3 weeks?

Haha priceless
  14. Battler

The Snow Thread

Haha nup 45 buks a night is pretty freaking good for a bed kitchen area plus tv lounge and all the other general comforts well worth an extra 20 buks a night instead of camping. Devo about the massive snow fall now im back. Was so icy, really frustrating for snowboarders.
  15. Battler

Women, etc.

Mmmm so much drama.:p