Recent content by | D | M | R |

1. | D | M | R |

Rear hub

im running a hope pro II and thats sooooooo smooth, oh and its for sale because i no longer ride (: its also reasonably loud (:
  2. | D | M | R |

mtx laced to any rear hub

I have a MTX laced to a Hope Pro II 135x12mm Hub, will that fit? But it wont be really cheap because it is like brand new...
  3. | D | M | R |

Dirt jumpers or Argyles

i had 08 DJ2's and i changed to 08 Argyle 318's.... no major difference...
  4. | D | M | R |

BMX Sprocket

Tree. buy one (: I have a 28T one. they are pretty nice http://www.danscomp.com/458156.php?cat=PARTS
  5. | D | M | R |

argyle's or pike's

IMO pikes are WAY too soft. I voted argyles because they are good forks. I'm yet to have aproblem with mine.
  6. | D | M | R |

Which Grips?

I have Fly Rubens... I have had them for about 6 months of riding and they are yet to loose grip (: Edit: Also... I have yet to have a blister from them (: any other grips i get blisters.\ 2ndly, they feel so good (:
  7. | D | M | R |

NS axle retainers

LBS? probably the best bet
  8. | D | M | R |

[EOI] WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS???? 08 Norco 125

Thats exactly why you split (: Yea, i reckon as a complete you would struggle to get $1k
  9. | D | M | R |

Changing A Front Brake To A Rear...

aslong as you change the hose and adapter it should work good
  10. | D | M | R |

best dirtjump, street bike?

IMO custom build one, you have fun doing it... while you can choose what the spec is...
  11. | D | M | R |

Hookworms!!!

I couldn't agree more. I run Schwable Tabletops, IMO Best tyre so light without loosing the grip HIGHLY recommend them
  12. | D | M | R |

A pervert on the internet!!?! No way??!

L O L im so adding him on MSN
  13. | D | M | R |

hacks cs:s

www.gamehacking.com www.project-7.net i used to hack CS:S ... then I relised that you must have no life to use hacks...
  14. | D | M | R |

New DMR Gear

I have the 07 Transition, rides smooth as would defiantly recommend them. and weight doesn't phase me... just means you gotta get some muscles Though that stem... I would consider selling my BLK MRKT Underboss to get one of them
  15. | D | M | R |

underage drinking

Firstly, I haven't read the whole thread but WHY ask the question on how people get it on a public forum which has members of all ages? Secondly, Im 16 in a month and a bit, yes I drink. I don't do it to go get smashed and then wake up the next morning not being able to remember what...