Recent content by davemchenry

1. D

VIC Used Stuff - Good Nick. Hope Pro4 Hubs, Carbon Rear Wheel, Rotors

Nevermind got this confused with another thread.
  2. D

VIC SOLD Hope 142x12 Pro-4, 29er rims.

Hope Rear Hub Sold ?
  3. D

Garmin Edge 500 or better

•Garmin Edge 500 or Better •Adelaide but will purchase interstate as well •New or used is fine •If you have anything please send me a pm.
  4. D

WTB- Steel Hardtail Frame

WTB- Steel hardtail frame for XC/AM Use- Something around the 18'' mark PM me if you have anything.
  5. D

SA Shimano M-545 SPD Pedals-SOLD

BUMP 25 Dollars
  6. D

Reccomend me a saddle

Chromag Check out chromagbikes.com I like The lynx and the trailmaster for burlier saddles. I have ridden them both and they are super comfortable if you are looking for something more xcish check out the moon.
  7. D

SA Shimano M-545 SPD Pedals-SOLD

Used Shimano M-545 SPD Pedals. A great pedal for DH, AM or XC applications. Also have new cleats I will throw in for the pedals. 40 dollars. Will ship at buyers expense. Email dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au for actual pics.
  8. D

SA 661 Kyle Strait Knee Pads- MD*SOLD*

Used Kyle Strait knee pads size medium. Used about 5 times, 40 dollars. Will ship at buyers expense. Email dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au for actual pics.
  9. D

SA 2011 Avid Elixir R Brakes F&R*SOLD*

Avid Elixir R brakes with adaptors and 185 G3 Cleansweep rotors. Also have an extra 185mm rotor that I will throw in. 200 bucks. These brakes have been used about 5 times and feel and work amazing. Email dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au for actual pictures. Will ship at buyers expense.
  10. D

SOLD Rock shox Reba team 120mm with 20mm maxle

Reba Could you send me some pics of the fork to dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au
  11. D

Do many people know about Chromag in Australia

I have just moved to Australia from Whistler, BC where I have lived for many years. Now Chromag bikes and accessories are a huge brand over there but no one seems to know about it in Australia. Do many people know about Chromag in Aus?
  12. D

Raw steel.

Rust it and Ride it I have ridden old Schwinn Cruiser bikes from the 50's and 60's for a long time and while I have a few show bikes my daily driver is a rat rod rusted to the bone, I let it rust and put bees wax over it and i'll rider her forever. Steel is real!
  13. D

New hardtail for Trails 4X DJs

Stylus! I would buy a chromag Stylus or monk depending on how specific you want to go. I used to own a stylus and it was an awesome all arounder.
  14. D

Maxxis Tyre confusion. Single/Double ply, LUST, EXO?

EXO is basically a thin mesh they put on the sidewall. Im not sure if they put EXO in UST tyres. From my experience UST is between a single ply and a double ply DH type tyre. I think the Ardent is a good AM tyre if it doesnt become too wet, but I'm from Canada so I'm not totally sure the...