Recent content by davemchenry

1. D

VIC SOLD Hope 142x12 Pro-4, 29er rims.

Hope Rear Hub Sold ?
  2. D

Garmin Edge 500 or better

•Garmin Edge 500 or Better •Adelaide but will purchase interstate as well •New or used is fine •If you have anything please send me a pm.
  3. D

WTB- Steel Hardtail Frame

WTB- Steel hardtail frame for XC/AM Use- Something around the 18'' mark PM me if you have anything.
  4. D

SA Shimano M-545 SPD Pedals-SOLD

BUMP 25 Dollars
  5. D

Reccomend me a saddle

Chromag Check out chromagbikes.com I like The lynx and the trailmaster for burlier saddles. I have ridden them both and they are super comfortable if you are looking for something more xcish check out the moon.
  6. D

SA Shimano M-545 SPD Pedals-SOLD

Used Shimano M-545 SPD Pedals. A great pedal for DH, AM or XC applications. Also have new cleats I will throw in for the pedals. 40 dollars. Will ship at buyers expense. Email dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au for actual pics.
  7. D

SA 661 Kyle Strait Knee Pads- MD*SOLD*

Used Kyle Strait knee pads size medium. Used about 5 times, 40 dollars. Will ship at buyers expense. Email dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au for actual pics.
  8. D

SA 2011 Avid Elixir R Brakes F&R*SOLD*

Avid Elixir R brakes with adaptors and 185 G3 Cleansweep rotors. Also have an extra 185mm rotor that I will throw in. 200 bucks. These brakes have been used about 5 times and feel and work amazing. Email dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au for actual pictures. Will ship at buyers expense.
  9. D

SOLD Rock shox Reba team 120mm with 20mm maxle

Reba Could you send me some pics of the fork to dave.mchenry@codesign.net.au
  10. D

Do many people know about Chromag in Australia

I have just moved to Australia from Whistler, BC where I have lived for many years. Now Chromag bikes and accessories are a huge brand over there but no one seems to know about it in Australia. Do many people know about Chromag in Aus?
  11. D

Raw steel.

Rust it and Ride it I have ridden old Schwinn Cruiser bikes from the 50's and 60's for a long time and while I have a few show bikes my daily driver is a rat rod rusted to the bone, I let it rust and put bees wax over it and i'll rider her forever. Steel is real!
  12. D

New hardtail for Trails 4X DJs

Stylus! I would buy a chromag Stylus or monk depending on how specific you want to go. I used to own a stylus and it was an awesome all arounder.
  13. D

Maxxis Tyre confusion. Single/Double ply, LUST, EXO?

EXO is basically a thin mesh they put on the sidewall. Im not sure if they put EXO in UST tyres. From my experience UST is between a single ply and a double ply DH type tyre. I think the Ardent is a good AM tyre if it doesnt become too wet, but I'm from Canada so I'm not totally sure the...
  14. D

Post your all mountain bike

Chromag Aperture This is my rig and I love it.
  15. D

World Cup World Cup Finals - DH Results - Val di Sole

Troy killing it All Adelaidians should be proud of this kid, an absolute ripper. I saw him in the dual slalom at Crankworx three years ago when he rode for Mongoose and he was killing it then! Good to see all the young guns shaking up the WC