Recent content by DH_DEVIL

1. DH_DEVIL

Illinbah Mountain Cross - Postponed

yo Steve sounds like a plan, is Rhys racing? its Brice btw.. ill most likely be there if im not riding sumwhere else cheers
  2. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

Ballin sup Q, looks like heaps of fun! wishing i had the money to go over.....silly drifting games:rolleyes:
  3. DH_DEVIL

upper brooky rnd 5 pics

yo just chasing the 2 of #220 to driftking_gtr@hotmail.com cheers
  4. DH_DEVIL

mackay

bah bah im a sheep wat they said
  5. DH_DEVIL

Brookfield

well well well... was a bloody terrific race.... the atmosphere was great i was with those so called 'idiots'......and i loved every minute of it:D its people like them that we need more of....... i would pay to watch them! all in alll a great day... unlucky about the hurt rider...
  6. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

anyone riding tomorrow at all? have scoped the 'other' Mt T run where is anyone else riding?
  7. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

Get on it Kmart huffy $120 2005 Mongoose Black Diamond Double, stance sc's 2003 Craftworks DHR208 888's, rest of the breakable shit on it and finally a decent bike 2007/8 Intense Socom :D thinking of Mt T..........saturday morn kick off ok so 10 or 11'ish haha i only have a...
  8. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

hi heard the d-bro trip was eventful as d-bro is :rolleyes: im healing yay just brusing and scabs now hope to see you out on the trails this weekend some time cheers
  9. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

hey Siz id be keen for a roll at db on sunday if u cant find anyone more preferred :p udi,,,,i was hopin to see u on the podium :rolleyes:
  10. DH_DEVIL

Illinbah photos

hey mate #243 preeez on here or to driftking_gtr@hotmail.com cheers
  11. DH_DEVIL

Illinbah Pics

hey mate its Brice here, any pics of me #243 would be much appreciated, my first riding in 6 months ahha cheers
  12. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

craftworks is goneskis hey EMF no, the craftworks is gone to a new home, even got a paintjob from the kid who bought it looking at a new ride for illinbah, something mysterious! would be nice to catchup with any of you? you h eadin out to watch or race?
  13. DH_DEVIL

Yup boys n E shredders

tis been awhile hiya guys, been awhile since ive spoken to any of you, just like to see how everyones travelling these days, all of you still racing? and what bikes your all riding:) cheers guys looking foward to hearing from you all
  14. DH_DEVIL

Dually or hardtail?

ok ,, wat are u trying to say about my bike? it has not been hacked etc,, it has alot of quality brand new parts on it,, and to slander on farkin should not be allowed IF U HAVE SUMTHING TO SAY ABOUT ME, OR MY BIKE RING ME OR SAY IT FACE TO FACE its for sale for $1600 atm HAVE...
  15. DH_DEVIL

illinbah (QLD) sunshine series 8th of july

yes, Illinbah my favourite track in QLD!!!:D good work Tam and crew!!