Likes Dirt
hey Siz

id be keen for a roll at db on sunday if u cant find anyone more preferred :p

udi,,,,i was hopin to see u on the podium :rolleyes:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
did u watch it to the end?
I sure did but I was afraid to talk about "it" in case it bought up some bad vibes for you. What a bummer eh bro.............was the two days worth the trip? Actually, I know what you'll say to that............

Quintin

Eats Squid
I sure did but I was afraid to talk about "it" in case it bought up some bad vibes for you. What a bummer eh bro.............was the two days worth the trip? Actually, I know what you'll say to that............
ahh discretion. i like it. but its ok

of course it was worth it man. the trails are to kill for. theres so many other things to do here so we're gonna hit up some of the local sites. maybe by day10 ill be ok for some light runs. we'll see.

Last edited:

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
damm quinton thats bad luck but the trails looks mad fun some were i will go in the future:D

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
THRILLS, SPILLS & a couple of white pills.

u da man quint, 2 days and you blow it all by having too much fun ;)

those trails looks frikken awesome. hope you recover enough to smash it up again before you leave :D

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Out of sling, 6 weeks of physio to restore movement back in the elbow. Still want to ride badley though......

siz

Eats Squid
Bummer Dude

hey guys

i got something that i would really like you to watch. i dont know what else to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22KKip5nCWQ

Cheers Q
Just watched it Q, man i was grinning from ear to ear right along with ya on those trails.....Until the end credits:(...Thats gotta suck man.
Seems like you fully enjoyed ya time on the bike though apart from the off.
You'll have to punch out a full quality vid when ya get home.
All the best dude.

siz

Eats Squid
It's gonna be Massive....as usual!!

sounds good, I just bought a new Canon 400D SLR digi for uni so it needs to be used....;);)

Ummm Siz, I may just meet you out there then cause I will have atleast 3 of us in the ute.....

Me
FB
The cobra
Cool,
Shorty40 is coming with 2 others, DH Devil should be tagging along with me, You got three, then theres Udi & Toodles, MadMatt & Co, and i still gotta let Matt/Big Cal and JT & Co know whats happening.
I'll bring the Patrol and trailer just incase for shuttling.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Quint - nice vid... love those playground trails.

My heart goes out to you though. That sucks big time. Fuck the secrecy - injured and out two days in? Goddamn I hope you got insurance.

siz

Eats Squid
Bonus

My heart goes out to you though. That sucks big time. Fuck the secrecy - injured and out two days in? Goddamn I hope you got insurance.
Something esle for Q to consider...Get a medical certificate for time off work whilst on holiday and claim the annual leave back as sick leave.

Quintin

Eats Squid
Just watched it Q, man i was grinning from ear to ear right along with ya on those trails.....Until the end credits:(...Thats gotta suck man.
Seems like you fully enjoyed ya time on the bike though apart from the off.
You'll have to punch out a full quality vid when ya get home.
All the best dude.
thanks dude - you are always the first to offer the kind words and i appreciate it.

ya got insurance. the hit was 800 for a couple xrays and a doc. amazing. i knew as soon as i touched down that it was bigger and more serious than usual.

Something esle for Q to consider...Get a medical certificate for time off work whilst on holiday and claim the annual leave back as sick leave.
thats a good idea man. but i dont feel its right. i really just want the 800 back and ill be sweet.

kirk knows absolutely everyone over here. they are all aussies its nuts. anyway we are gettin everyone ready for our return next year. no joke its on and we will need serious numbers as early as say may so flights can be booked.

start savin kids - that is of course unless you think you wouldnt like it here. in that case my heart goes out to YOU!

Quintin

Eats Squid
nah man its been a little rough. but these are challenges and in life you will get heaps just like it. gotta keep pushing in the right direction otherwise you will fail