Recent content by DHZILLA

1. DHZILLA

My tld demo 8

Welcome to the forum, she is very clean.
  2. DHZILLA

Santa Cruz Carbon LT2

Very Nice :cool:
  3. DHZILLA

DJ yeti dj <3

Nice Yeti. Forks are pretty big, what do you intend on using it for?
  4. DHZILLA

DH Green with envy !

Pure Awesomeness :cool:
  5. DHZILLA

Actual/Effective Top Tube Length?

Right-o thanks, actual is the centre to centre measurements and the effective is the horizontal. Some manufactures only give one measurement, what is it usually?
  6. DHZILLA

Actual/Effective Top Tube Length?

Can someone explain the difference in the measurements?
  7. DHZILLA

Easter in Lithgow

Looks like you all enjoyed easter :cool:
  8. DHZILLA

4X Parts Thread.

I've got a singlespeed hub but does it matter about the vertical dropouts? I think i read somewhere to just use a chain tensioner.
  9. DHZILLA

4X Parts Thread.

Can any 4x/dj frame be set up as single speed?
  10. DHZILLA

Foes in Australia?

Found a document by Customs about importing goods into Australia that are over $1000 incase anyone is after it - http://www.customs.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/ImportingGoodsByPostFAQ.pdf
  11. DHZILLA

Foes in Australia?

Attention Australian riders: Adrenaline Bikes is now the exclusive distributor of Foes bikes for your country. Shipping for a frame is $380 and full bike shipping is $420. Last frame I got sent over from America cost $60 on USPS Proity :eek:
  12. DHZILLA

Tyres?

Here are the Holy Roller specs off Maxxis website
  13. DHZILLA

Foes in Australia?

Thanks, I couldn't see anything mentioned on Steve Cramers website about Foes. What is the go when it comes to importing things on certin value. Something like if it is over $1000Aus you have to pay GST when it gets to Australia or something?
  14. DHZILLA

Tyres?

Holy Rollers last for ages and I rarely seem to get a puncture with them. Come to think of it I think I have only had 1 puncture in the last 9 years running them.
  15. DHZILLA

Foes in Australia?

Anyone know the best place to purchase Foes Frames in Australia or even overseas?