Recent content by donk4

1. D

Whistler 2009!!

go with air canada direct to vancouver over here now brougth two bike over. allowed two pieces along as they are under 23kg cost 50$ extra for handling fee.
  2. D

Fix stromlo 4x !!!

good on you steve the amount of money that we invest into the sport and they can not come up with any prize money for national champs is crap as the track they had race on.
  3. D

National Series Illinbah Round

hey mate, you got some of my son, number 227. could you please send them to, blading_rox91@hotmail.com cheers
  4. D

Mt Stromlo World Cup

you young blokes should stop thinking abouut drinking and start training as i know a 16 year will be racing in the 4x and made the australian team this year in 4x. I do not think he has ever tasted alcohol to busy training.
  5. D

Awaba (Monkey) State Champs

What are the direction to the track road name
  6. D

A.C.T. 4x Series

i hope in the near future they can pick up the numbers
  7. D

2008 NSWMTB Dual Slalom rounds #2 and #3

unable to open the page
  8. D

Rider snapped leg today at Kentlyn

the guy was choppered out to liverpool hospital with a facture tib and fib
  9. D

New Interschools rules - what do you think?

I do noy think you get get a lot of national riders there it has already cost the parents a heap of money to do the national rounds its a pitty
  10. D

Shimano Interschool Mountain Bike Championships

pretty expensive to do two trips to threbo when your all ready paying out to do all the national rounds. The national riders should be exempt for doing the state rounds and go straight to the national inter-school poor old parents have to pay more money when they should not have to.Hope all...
  11. D

NSW/ACT Mtn X Posponed Round 3, Final Round

unable to rego online the 4th round is not up will the problem be fixed all payon the day
  12. D

07 Round #4 - Sept 1/2 Awaba

We should look at what other sports with rego do have look at nsw swimming entry close with money two weeks before a meet. Arrive on the day get a progamme you know what race what heat your in and whow your racing against pretty simple and some time they have up to 800 compitors with no...
  13. D

Mtnx State Champs This Sunday!!

The 10 m jump was great. My 15 year old had no problems with jumping it every time. He states it is a great four cross track and he has been riding 4x in state and national rounds and thinks its the best one yet.
  14. D

Crankworx - Garbanzo DH Results

I bet you wish you could ride like him . Give him respect mixing it up with the big boys I think your a little bit jealous that your not over there having fun
  15. D

ocenia new zealand

Does any one know the dates of the ocenia in new zealand next year have book in my hols and try to gey cheap air fares and what is the location can not fine any thing on there site in new zealand