3. D

NSW Sold, for fuck sake

Sold, pending payment.
  4. D

NSW Sold, for fuck sake

Thanks for that, this bike is so fast gravity can't hold it down
  5. D

NSW Sold, for fuck sake

Item: 2013 model giant reign size large Location:Northern beaches Sydney Item Condition: good condition, has the usual scratches, 18 months old (wasn't used for 6 of them) Reason for selling: doesn't get used enough Price and price conditions: $1800 Ono Extra Info: converted to 1x 10 about...
  6. D

WTB - Large AM Bike up to $3000

Pm'ed you Cheers
  7. D

this item is now sold, please delete

Do these come with the chainring? Are you willing to sell without the bb? Cheers Drew
  8. D

Found

Check your pm's
  9. D

Sold

pm'ed about this
  10. D

NSWMTB DH round 3

I'm confused Robert is my dads brother.
  11. D

NSW State Series Split practice

Any decision been made yet on splitting or not?? and if so what categories are going to be confirmed in A and B practise groups? Is Thredbo going to be split practise? I see entry's are now open for round 1 and it doesn't mention anything about split groups etc. Cheers Drew
  12. D

NSW State DH Championships - Aug 9/10, Awaba

You call 3 days before the event "up and running". The whole idea to having pre rego was to help with the paperwork on the day AND give the club a bit of heads up on how many people to expect so they could organise transport etc accordingly.
  13. D

NSW State DH Championships - Aug 9/10, Awaba

Are you able to enter on the day?
  14. D

Nsw state champs

So is this a round of the series or the actual state championships????
  15. D

Nsw state champs

Does anyone have any info on the NSW state champs that are on next weekend at Awaba? I've tried the nswmtb site but can't get on? Cheers