Recent content by Hack

1. H

Coffs State Round - June Long Weekend

Photos 603 Red TLD Vom Kit White 224 Thansk for the great picks nic. Oscar
  2. H

Age is no boundary!

My dad is 48 and broke his collar bone riding 2 years ago. Tore a ligament in his finger later that year and needed surgey and he still rides. Only thing that stopped him racing at Del Rio was a crash in practice the left him not walking for a few days. My mum rides dh too. She is 51. She hasn't...
  3. H

All MTBers are soft

We keep bringing up DH because it has very few (if any) roots in BMX. Where as 4x is just BMX with bigger wheels and we run suspension. So naturally when we are called soft at our own sport we will bring up our own sport, not so much a sport we have taken our own spin on. Just my opinion. Oscar
  4. H

Morewood vs Orange

I didn't mean noise would slow you down, but some people find it a put off to buying one. My friend was turned off oranges because of the noise. Weird. As a siad, you don't notice it when you ride. Oscar
  5. H

Morewood vs Orange

Orange\Morewood Even though i bitch about my 224 i really do love it. It is light and nimble and handles really well. Tad on the noisy side but you don't notice it when you ride. All up it is a great ride especially if you are smooth and don't plow. I have not ridden a morewood on a dh track...
  6. H

Farm Sesh

Nice Farm Took you a while to hit it Pete, big softy. I sense Gregoire is in builder Nirvana right now. Road gap looks sweet. Oscar P.S, Shin pads aren't as getto as your tyre pete. :)
  7. H

del rio state round #2

Del Rio State Round 604. Red troy lee gear. Thanks mate. Oscar
  8. H

2007- National MTNX Rd1 & Rd2- Homebush *250 plus photos

Hey mate, got any photos of rider 604(sat) and 608(sun) wearing red and orange camo(?) tld gear. Thanks mate. SOme good looking photos too. Email is, mixmax@optusnet.com.au
  9. H

AAAAHHH, it doesnt look like Squids bike. Well i hope not at lest. Yes Ben i will get some photos of the swingarm up tomorrow night.
  10. H

Thanks Dave. I am up for a ride most of the time. My friend and I are regulars to Timbrel park, Rodd Point And Five Dock Park. So we will probably see you down there.
  11. H

At last I have my baby with its new paint job and forks. It's now nice and light and pedals like a dream. Forks: 06 Boxxer World Cup Bars: Easton Monkey BAr Deraileur(spelling???): 07 SRAM X9 Seat: FIZIK Gobi Seat Post: Thompson Elte Wheels and hubs: Mavic 721 with Hope Bulb hubs...
  12. H

More Stromlo happy snaps.

Do you have any shots of rider 708, wearing black and white fox gear.
  13. H

Mt Stromlo NOW EMAILING HI RES PICS

Do you have any photos of rider 708, wearing black and white fox gear.
  14. H

tyres?? Lopes &/or Larsen TT

Tyres If your going to be racing 4x a Lopes Bling bling on the front and a Larsen on the rear.Its a good combo because you get the low rolling resistance of both tyres and the good side grip of the Bling Bling.
  15. H

Shimano XT cranks for downhill ?

Cranks I have had a 2 sets of hone cranks there extremly light but they are a tadon the weak side(i bent both sets). There good cranks the hone's but they don't take much abuse. If your going to get some Shimano cranks get some saints.