Recent content by jamit

1. jamit

Where's WA Freeride gone?

Did a google on WA Freeride and found this post and this a blast from the past http://members.iinet.net.au/~jennyhue/index.html the original website still being hosted..
  2. jamit

Looking for my virus...

I would try repairing MSN and if that does not work reinstall MSN.
  3. jamit

Absolutely incredible

Cool find that is truely inspiring especially that he is making a living out of it. I found this one a couple of weeks ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooQKUYQ_WgQ
  4. jamit

Becoming a dad.

Congratulations. Most of what I would say will have been said. If some offers you there old cloths take them, kids grow so fast they will be near new when you get them anyway and do the same back offer the cloths on or back we had one set of cloths go through 4 kids in 2 families. Don't be...
  5. jamit

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Schweppes Busts Title: Schweppes Bursts TV Ad Bike related or general: General What the video contains: Schweppes Water Balloon TV Ad Video length:Long enough to entertain. Music: To Build a Home, Cinematic Orchestra Not sure if this has gone to air but on one site this was posted as a...
  6. jamit

Your Addictions.

Kensington Pride Mango's. Mango Smoothies. Keeping fit. Tattoo's don't have many but just crave that sound and feeling... Freerider 2 PS2 too poor for a PS3 :-( Used to be addicted to Pot but it lost its appeal for some reason I just grew out of it feel better for it thou. Also Coke...
  7. jamit

Gills or Wings?

It would be a bugger to sleep with wings attached to your back but being able to fly would be the best and I am not really into the under water thing. I would go the option to control gravity in my own personel space flying without wings or running like i was on the moon that would be cool.
  8. jamit

...strippers?

Fully agree with slip on this topic 15mins is better than 15sec's. If you are having a party consider topless barmaids normally for an extra $20 they will go the full birthday suit. Nothing like being servered your beers by a completely naked babe. As an example my mate had is bux do a couple of...
  9. jamit

Techno and Dance

I have been in a cave OMG :eek: how f!nking cool is that shuffle dancing the moon walk on acid. Thanks for the post trouble I learnt something new today.
  10. jamit

Bike Video Games

has anyone tried this one Mountain Bike Adrenaline?
  11. jamit

Need some testers please! NEW movie uploaded

Running, XP Pro, Firefox 2.0.0.11 and VLC media player as default for mpeg playing this combo did force a save as to save the video it to a local drive. The quality on VLC was equivelent to Win Media Player 9. Hope this helps. Merry Xmas
  12. jamit

Mi Goreng Noodles

Thanks to this topic I am now a Mi Goreng addict - Satay is my favorite.
  13. jamit

Saddest songs of all time?

I have to agree with these ones posted already; I was only 19 (A walk in the light green) - Redgum Lulluby- The cure Barbers Adagio for Strings The band played Waltzing Mathilda The Pogues My additions are; Same Deep Water as You - The Cure Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Noel Gallagher from the...
  14. jamit

Top TV of all time

No "The Young Ones" fans out there? I want bother with listing the rest as most of them have been mentioned. The only dislike is Seinfeld never could get into it.
  15. jamit

Mini Trucks Or Raised Up 4wd's?

Both mini for cruzin and std height 4wd for uplifts and bush bashing. Not really into rock crawling and extreme 4wd driving so lifting it would be pointless to me. As to the load capacity of the mini's generally it increases because of the airbags. But all that is useless if the builder has...