Recent content by kanga

1. K

QLD State Champs Results

any pictures from the weekend?
  2. K

WARNING - Pacific Park track dissapointing!

I enjoy inserting hot soapy fingers into many of my body's cavities. I enjoy sniffing dirty undies and love a warm public toilet seat. I hate beer and love Vodke Cruisers. Where's my nappy.....?
  3. K

Queensland State Champs Mackay

The entry form can be downloaded from our website including all information about the event: www.mackaymountainbikeclub.com Entries for this event close 13th August
  4. K

That typo is being sorted. We will keep a close eye on the nominations for the junior divisions. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. Marcia Eves Mackay MTB Club
  5. K

Thanks for your positive comments. We only hope that everyone who comes to Kinchant for the States will go away with memorable thoughts. We are very proud of our track and am very pleased with our venue. I believe it is the 'only' venue where I have seen a grassed area with heaps of close...
  6. K

To ensure that we can cater for everyone especially with transport. We are requesting that you pre-nominate. Check out our website for further details. Marcia Eves Mky MTB Club
  7. K

Yes camping is allowed at this event track-side. Please check out our website for further details. Marcia Eves Mky MTB Club
  8. K

2007 Australian Jnr World MTB Team

haha go mouldy man!!! and patton... i thought you had to have straight heads to fit the criteria for jr worlds??? yeah razorblade!!!!!!!!! your face
  9. K

Cavalier Wins Final National DH Round

no subject yerrrrrrrrrrrr... mad dog no note on the morning just a kanga in your dunny...
  10. K

Oceania & Australian Open Details

thredbo sounds like its goin to be a good weekend...
  11. K

Super 8 "Illusionary Lines" DVD - Trailer

illusionary lines good movie, forst one was great... keep up the good work!!!
  12. K

airing quarters

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=20815935&imageID=1612480316 here one of me i think it worked?? but my head got chepped off...
  13. K

Backyard Built Bike update pg 5

good effort, mad dog...
  14. K

Handlebar fufanu

mad dog...